Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends (2414 Views)

22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed / I Still Love And Need Her Back. / Heartbroken And Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by fubiluv: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2010
I got a job after my NYSC here in Port Harcourt City, But life has become so boring cry

And triangular cry

All i do is go to work, go home and sleep cry

And a little Church services grin

I need to meet nice ladies and guys cool

To bring out the sweet me from this boring young lady wink

This is an open invitation to the house to air their suggestion and save a life,
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by BeautfulB(f): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2010
first of all are u a male or female. although am in PH just answer the question before anything.
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by naijaswag1: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2010
boring in Ph,unless u dont have some money to spend.that city rocks.
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by corrall(f): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2010
naija_swag:

boring in Ph,unless u dont have some money to spend.that city rocks.

That is why she needs peeps to take her out, she wouldn't know how interesting it could be by sitting at home. undecided
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by stanleychi: 12:03am On Feb 20, 2010
scammer like u, see it man way the pretend to 2 a babe. we no go fall 4 ur scam.
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by mamagee3(f): 12:14am On Feb 20, 2010
Where are the mods!
Someone please lock this thread up as it makes no sense at all
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by fubiluv: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2010
first of all are u a male or female. although am in PH just answer the question before anything.

Am a female

scammer like u, see it man way the pretend to 2 a babe. we no go fall 4 your scam.

Not a scammer and neva would be,  am not like u tongue

You guys are getting it all wrong, i just need good friends to gist wit, hang out wit, bla bla bla,  Besides, i can pay ma bills, please
gimme some skin,  haba
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by Ngemebiri(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2010
My friend, your problem is that u don't have problem, all the same am ready to hang out with u as a friend since am also in Phc, but the problem is that am a worker am only free in the evenings in week days from 5pm and full day in weekends, this my number incase you are ready to accept my offer, 08098459725, pls do take good care of your self, will give you a full detail of my self when you call
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by sniyo(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2010
well well WELL!!! MY NAMES OYIN AND IM IN PORT TOO. WELL IF U REALLY NEED A FRND U GOTTA BE SMART AND NOT WITH SOM CRAZY P.PLE ARND HERE, ALL THE SAME U CAN MAKE ME UR FRND ONLY IF U SEND ME A MAIL, sniyo4luv@yahoo.co.uk, ILL BE GLAD TO MEET U, TAKIA
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by Duniverse(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2010
fubiluv:

Am a female

Not a scammer and neva would be,  am not like u tongue

You guys are getting it all wrong, i just need good friends to gist wit, hang out wit, bla bla bla,  Besides, i can pay ma bills, please
gimme some skin,  haba
female i great you. Why did you not identify in your profile?
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by bjcole(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2010
fubiluv:

I got a job after my NYSC here in Port Harcourt City, But life has become so boring cry

And triangular cry

All i do is go to work, go home and sleep cry

And a little Church services grin

I need to meet nice ladies and guys cool

To bring out the sweet me from this boring young lady wink

This is an open invitation to the house to air their suggestion and save a life,

Sounds interesting anyway, i am a friend here, and we can become pals, if you so wish.
bola 08191288677
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by iceking: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2010
i guess you basically just need fingers to point in the right direction, the right direction depends on the kinda things you like to do.
what do u do for fun?
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by fubiluv: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2010
Thanks guys. I'm defininetly goina get in touch wit the peeps that dropped thier nos and e-mail.

xxxx was asking wat i do for fun, actually nothing big, just love spending time with good folks, gisting, possibly sharing good ideas esp. job prospects of cos, lol

its nice to know there are good peeps out there that believe in this networking site and how to help other peeps, i appriciate your concern.

For those that think this thread shld be deleted, kindly shove thier opinion down thier throats, how did u get here anywayz?
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by Dontaxer: 4:13am On Feb 24, 2010
I stay in ph but we dnt knw if ur male or female
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by iukpe: 4:35am On Feb 24, 2010
Whatever, male or female, if you are new in PH then let me know where u are, I have a perfect hang out and a nice place to meet people. PHIMO PLAZA 23 Geodetic Road, Rumuomasi in PH. Recreation and hospitality lives here so lots of friendly people hang out here.

Call 07062725097

iukpe@yahoo.com
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by fubiluv: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
All the numbers i have here are guys. what abt ladies?
PlSSSSSSSSSS, lo!
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by iukpe: 5:25am On Feb 27, 2010
Guess the ladies are also suspecting that you might be male and they dont want to say a thing.
Ladies are less adventurous than the guys so they would not be willing to say "hi, my name is xxxxx and i think i would like to be your friend"

Do not be disappointed they come round but rather slow. Besides most ladies eventually prefer male friends.
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by toosoon(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2010
fubiluv:

All the numbers i have here are guys. what abt ladies?
PlSSSSSSSSSS, lo!

quit complaining and drop your own number, email addy and attach your ugly picture, wink cool
Re: New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends by Penstef(f): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
But you are right. I am dying in this dead phc town. for me to google such a topic the boredom is high. I am female and i need good friends hang out buddies. I want to discover nice places and stuff like that. Laugh, here gist, go clubbing, events etc. serious 

MamaGee or whatever you are, you dont just downplay a topic or be mean just because the plight doesnt affect you. you say mods close this thread. really. do you have an inch idea what the person is going through? if its an inch like what i am facing having stayed in Lagos almost all my adult life then you really shouldnt have.

next time if the thread doesnt concern you shut up and walk away

(1) (Reply)

Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend / Relationship / Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.