Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,893 members, 7,933,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

Jack Ma's Secret: I Am A LIKER, Are You? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Jack Ma's Secret: I Am A LIKER, Are You? (386 Views)

Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin / Billionaire Jack Ma Disappears From Public View After China's Crackdown On Aliba / Alibaba’s Jack Ma Joins The Bitcoin Bashing Brigade But Backs Blockchain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jack Ma's Secret: I Am A LIKER, Are You? by ttccworld: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hello Nairalanders;

I'm always excited to hear people with business mindset talk. Let me give you some reasons

A job makes you a slave, a business empowers you.

Your children can't inherit your job but they can inherit your business.

What joy do you derive from building some else's dream and forgetting your own dreams. You get paid N10,000 000 for 35 years of service when business people can make this amount in one or two years.

Your one month salary as an employee is what someone makes in a a day.

If you know you're tired of carrying that brown envelope only to be told "we'll get back to you" and no one ever gets back to you, if you know you are tired of earning a chicken change, or you already have a business and wish to build more, then this is for you!!

We'll offer you a business opportunity that is indispensable not a job. We have testimonies of members that have worked for years before embracing this opportunity that has made a difference in their lives.

Our passion is to ensure that hunger and poverty are brought to shame

This does not happen overnight, it takes teamwork and consistency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma's Secret: I Am A LIKER, Are You? by ttccworld: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2017
The first step is to make up your mind that you have to break through and attain FREEDOM!!

WHY BURN ENERGY AND TIME FOR DECADES ONLY TO BE COMPENSATED WITH SOME CASH WHICH CANT TRULY MAKE YOU FINANCIALLY FREE

I'll encourage everyone of us today to embrace entrepreneurship

You can break through by meeting the daily nutritional needs of others and get rewarded generously

The continuous rise in food items in Africa as a whole is a great obstacle even though we are know for production of most Agricultural needs in the universe (Most Family today can barely eat three square meal today and also most salary earners today spend about 70% of their earnings on Food items, these is really a course of concern and very worrisome)
This opportunity I am sharing with you is an investment opportunity that takes a one-time registration fee and it pays your household in reward of Food items, Provisions, Cash, Laptop, Car as well as Foreign trips abroad.

If You want to know how you can benefit from this great and affordable opportunity.
Let's Join Hands to Fight Hunger , Starvation and Poverty.
Also every woman should be in this business,If Men are doing it passionately,how much more women.

With this Business Opportunity you can open your Food and Provisions Store. Contact me for more details or check my SIGNATURE ZERO8ZERO35429041

See you at the very top!!

(1) (Reply)

OFF PLAN SALES: 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex @ Millenium Estate Gbagada / Why Is It That Only Few Rich Men/guys pay attention to .... / How To Invest In T&tvirgin Noni Juice (morinda Citrifolia)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.