Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Civil And Legal Advice Needed. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Civil And Legal Advice Needed. (290 Views)

Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. / “I Slay In My Military Uniform Just The Same Way I Slay In My Civil Wear” / Rules And Legal Precedence Where The "Hijab Girl" Derives Her Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Civil And Legal Advice Needed. by Bigstan88i(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hello everyone. please I am in dire need of your advice towards my plight. Please am an intending transport driver to earn living for self reliance prospect and life away from my parents pension. Am getting depressed everyday living/eating from them at 29 with the zeal and interest of working to earn instead of depending. Please i have exhausted all my savings from previous house boy job on securing a car of my own through hired purchase/lease processes. And none yielded as the conditions were stringent. Please i need advice on how to deal with my mom to cooperate with my desires to grant me access to her car for the business.. Her car has since been grounded due to no driving skill/driver and am not always around to drive it while struggling to acquire mine for the business. Please advice me on what to do as she is L-bent on her decisions and her ego about what people will say about her financial lifestyle if the car is no longer visible to the community. Please help advice a fellow..As i cant think straight anymore and planning on adopting an iron hand method(force/threat) without commiting crime at the end.. because she's the attention seeking person.. she can file for GTA against me when am gone. please enlighten me about my civil rights as I don't want to remain idle or end up as devils workshop due to the economic situation of the country.. Please help.

(1) (Reply)

Making Successful New Month Plans / Are You Looking To Build An Awesome Website For You Or Your Company? / Meet Other Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.