Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,754 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

Lionel Messi And His Beautiful Wife Antonella Roccuzzo Are Expecting Third Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lionel Messi And His Beautiful Wife Antonella Roccuzzo Are Expecting Third Child (1282 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Nairalander (Humbleservant) Weds His Beautiful Wife / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi And His Beautiful Wife Antonella Roccuzzo Are Expecting Third Child by DJNWA(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lionel Messi and his beautiful wife Antonella Roccuzzo are expecting third child together

Barcelona striker, Lionel Messi and his beautiful wife Antonella Roccuzzo are expecting their third child together, but the gender of the child remains unknown, according to Spanish newspaper AS.

The Argentine couple who got married in a star-studded wedding in their hometown of Rosario in June, are already proud parents of four-year old Thiago and one-year old Mateo.

Congrats to the couple!

Re: Lionel Messi And His Beautiful Wife Antonella Roccuzzo Are Expecting Third Child by kingjomezy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
this guy can f*ck eeh
Re: Lionel Messi And His Beautiful Wife Antonella Roccuzzo Are Expecting Third Child by agbonkamen(f): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
The guy above me grin na you wan help am fuc*k his wife ni
Re: Lionel Messi And His Beautiful Wife Antonella Roccuzzo Are Expecting Third Child by decatalyst(m): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
agbonkamen:

If you ask me, nah who I go ask

Re: Lionel Messi And His Beautiful Wife Antonella Roccuzzo Are Expecting Third Child by iamJ(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
decatalyst:

If you ask me, nah who I go ask
ur meme is just wrong cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And His Beautiful Wife Antonella Roccuzzo Are Expecting Third Child by DJNWA(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
kingjomezy:
this guy can f*ck eeh
Na him own
Re: Lionel Messi And His Beautiful Wife Antonella Roccuzzo Are Expecting Third Child by DJNWA(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
agbonkamen:

I tire oooo

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Beautiful Wife Antonella Roccuzzo Are Expecting Third Child by Evablizin(f): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin
Yeah nice,he is a player indeed scoring goal in every angle,congrats to them
Re: Lionel Messi And His Beautiful Wife Antonella Roccuzzo Are Expecting Third Child by DJNWA(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

Yeah nice,he is a player indeed scoring goal in every angle,congrats to them
Would you like him to score in your own angle
Re: Lionel Messi And His Beautiful Wife Antonella Roccuzzo Are Expecting Third Child by Evablizin(f): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
DJNWA:
Would you like him to score in your own angle
no nah

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Tips To Make Long Distance Relationship Last / New Here, Ladies I Need You Guys Thoughts On This:) / Is Raining Here Ooh,decided To Chill Myself With This Ice-cream That Worth 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.