Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Am Not A Prostitute – Nollywood Actress Mercy Macjoe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not A Prostitute – Nollywood Actress Mercy Macjoe (5911 Views)

Actress Mercy Macjoe Buys A New Range Rover Defender Worth 19.8million! (photos) / Some Producers Made Attempts To Sleep With Me – Mercy Macjoe / Actress Mercy Macjoe Pictured With Alexx Ekubo, See Throwback Pic And New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Prostitute – Nollywood Actress Mercy Macjoe by BroadwayAfrica: 12:52am On Aug 25, 2017
For someone like Mercy Macjoe fame seems to be smiling at her and she is smiling right back at it. The Nollywood actress who entered the industry as a lead role in her first ever movie is of the notion that people think she is a prostitute because of her roles in movies.

To correct this, Mercy sat with Broadway TV to let the world know that she is no prostitute. According to her, what people see on TV shouldn’t be all there is to be believed by people who do not know her. Take a look at full video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T3nIfzAQVc

Re: I Am Not A Prostitute – Nollywood Actress Mercy Macjoe by subtlemee(f): 2:29am On Aug 25, 2017
Who are the people thinking because I am not...but can they be a smoke without fire? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma / Nawaoo!! Singer Decides To Go Na*aked Just To Promote Her Song (SEE PHOTOS / Wizkid Was Offered Stupid Money But Stayed Neutral - Rapper Mi Abaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.