Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria (27231 Views)

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com / DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Zeze06(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
True...

Lexusgs430:

If you are surrounded by that kind of wealth, you would want to stay in Nigeria ..........
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by sukkot: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

How can a sane person be relocating back to Nigeria at this time....when am thinking of escaping from the zoo...
she dont got your kind of problems. she is rich
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by sukkot: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
MrRhymes101:
I know a lot of people that will do anything to travel out... irony of life
travelling out is for the poor. if you have money you cant oppress abroad. but in naija you can pay someone to even bring you the head of someone when you have money lmao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by stefanweeks: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
subtlemee:
When she left did she seek our consent? Why then is her relocating back our concern?

My sister ask them o
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Chatflick(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
seems she can't afford the cost of living anymore. And before you quote me, I know her dad is a billionaire
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
True...

When you don't even have to work and their father is clearly not a stingy man........

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by stefanweeks: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
maybe she miss my "bunga" cheesy

if u know what i mean wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by sharpwriter(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
auntysimbiat:
nice
Where have you been?
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Zeze06(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nigeria is annoying, really really annoying..

Lexusgs430:

When you don't even have to work and their father is clearly not a stingy man........
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Mhiztbee(f): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
What will that change? Will relocation help bring to justice the Rats that ruined Aso Rock?

Lolz grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Zeze06(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Chai!....diaris God ooo cry

sukkot:
she dont got your kind of problems. she is rich
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lloydfolarin: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tolexander:
As a DJ, she needs moving down to Nigeria.

Moreover, the guy tying her down in UK, Victor Anichebe, has moved to China.

Lmao!!! So you think it's that poor boy called Victor Anichebe that is holding her back in UK... Fam, you are on a long ting.

O boy, wake up and smell what's up G.
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lloydfolarin: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

How can a sane person be relocating back to Nigeria at this time....when am thinking of escaping from the zoo...

Lol! Trust me, nobody ll tell you how beautiful and wonderful Nigeria is when the suffering in USA/UK and other western countries bite you real hard.

The only way you can live a normal life in these countries is getting your working permit from Nigeria and get down to work as soon as you land in the airport. Anything short of my last sentence is like committing suicide on live TV.

If i take the pictures of Africans washing cars at ASDA charlton in London right now, you ll cry for humanity. I am dead serious.

You don't know what you have until you lose it. It's only when you leave Nigeria to other African countries that you ll know how beautiful Nigeria is and how lucky you are to be born in Nigeria.

I went to schools in some Africa countries and i was treated as if i was from Heaven simply cos i am a Nigerian. The moment i say Nigeria, everyone look at me like "whao". I used to get upset with this country then until i travelled out to other countries...

Why do you think American citizens live in project? Poverty.

Why do you think large numbers of America citizens survive on food stamp on a daily basis? Poverty

Why do you think you only see 10% of Nigerians who live in US/UK coming on holiday to Nigeria year in and out? 90% are struggling to survive hence their absence in Nigeria year in and out. Nigerians love enjoyment but affordability is what enable you to travel in and out.

Forget the pictures and videos you see, it's all mirage.

However, if you have your working permit and being a hard working man or boy, you ll live a normal routine life.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
Nigeria is annoying, really really annoying..

You wan cut ?
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Kenturkey048(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
I no even know Wetin make this babe relocation news.
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
lonelydora:
DJ cuppy, you have very bad advisers of that's what they told you. It is better to stay where you are than relocate to Nigeria, even though you will stay on Banana Island and move around with security.

The bad news of how our leaders embezzle our funds you will be seeing on television will make you regret coming back.

If you know how I deeply regret not leaving this country when I had the opportunity ehhhh. Biko don't come and add to our already Hugh population

grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
so....... must everything make fp
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Lol! Trust me, nobody ll tell you how beautiful and wonderful Nigeria is when the suffering in USA/UK and other western countries bite you real hard.

The only way you can live a normal life in these countries is getting your working permit from Nigeria and get down to work as soon as you land in the airport. Anything short of my last sentence is like committing suicide on live TV.

If i take the pictures of Africans washing cars at ASDA charlton in London right now, you ll cry for humanity. I am dead serious.

You don't know what you have until you lose it. It's only when you leave Nigeria to other African countries that you ll know how beautiful Nigeria is and how lucky you are to be born in Nigeria.

I went to schools in some Africa countries and i was treated as if i was from Heaven simply cos i am a Nigerian. The moment i say Nigeria, everyone look at me like "whao". I used to get upset with this country then until i travelled out...

But they are paid minimum wage to wash those vehicles ? Do you know how cars they wash per day and how much they earn ? You would be truly shocked .....
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by MrRhymes101(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Onipetals33:
Bros me I ready follow Libya as it stands now
hahahahahaha
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Kenturkey048(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
subtlemee:
When she left did she seek our consent? Why then is her relocating back our concern?
I no know ooo..who DJ cuppy EPP??
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Zeze06(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Please when next you are traveling can I go with you?

I promise I will come back if the life there is worse than in Nigeria embarassed

Lloydfolarin:

I went to schools in some Africa countries and i was treated as if i was from Heaven simply cos i am a Nigerian. The moment i say Nigeria, everyone look at me like "whao". I used to get upset with this country then until i travelled out...

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by nextstep(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good. Though I'm not exactly sure what she means because she travels a lot (Europe is like driving from Lagos to Asaba, about 6-7 hours)

Perhaps spending a little more time in Lagos than usual to grow her music production biz. I hope she employs our youths and I pray she gets responsible ones that will work hard and not look to steal from her.

Funny thing is the Nigerian elite who can afford to travel out every week are based in Nigeria. They made their wealth in this same Nigeria that people are rushing to escape from. And they are plentiful, just you don't hear about them. So what's stopping you from finding opportunities?

Those of us who migrate abroad never get the chance to become wealthy, just managing. Think about that.
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Zeze06(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bros na Canada sure pass o, if na scavenging make I go do for that side... grin
Lexusgs430:

You wan cut ?
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
gush! this girl is too fine. She fine scatter
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
Bros na Canada sure pass o, if na scavenging make I go do for that side... grin

A scavenger in canada, is better than a bank worker in Nigeria ...... Another Man's junk is another Man's treasure ........(that's why ebay, gumtree,craiglist, letgo,offerup) etc etc etc

Are seriously thriving and one of the major players in e-marketing .......
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by iSpread(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
What more shall I say for time will fail me... #selfies_rolling #WantALink...
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by JastSiryin(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
subtlemee:
Babe you correct! ...Abeg make person help me with dat Evra meme
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by oladele00(m): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lagos kidnappers are waiting for u.. come on dear
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by shine12: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
To be honest, the lovely DJ Cuppy lives everywhere. Even though she lives in the UK, she's barely here and always travel around the world. Good luck to her on the relocation.
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lloydfolarin: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

But they are paid minimum wage to wash those vehicles ? Do you know how cars they wash per day and how much they earn ? You would be truly shocked .....

Lmao!!! Laughing at this your consolation rhetoric

Each of 4 to 5 guys ll probably wash about 6 to 8 cars in a day, on a lucky day. They charge £5 per car. Let's multiply £5 by 8 cars. We ll have £40.

Now let's multiply £40 by 6days in a week, the result is £240. Deduct a week expenses; food and washing liquids, lets budget £7(✖️7 days) for his daily food and £2(✖️6 days) worth of washing materials for each day of 6 days of work, what we have for a week expenses is £63.

Let's take £63 out of £240 he makes in a week. What do we get? £177.

The cheapest room you can get ll be around £450-£500. Multiply is £177 by 4 weeks in a month and what did we get? About £710.

If you take £500 out of that £710, he ll have £210. Now, take transportation fare and other little miscellaneous expenses out, then you ll realise why they look like mad people and sad.

If that is true in terms of how much they make, they ll probably look better than a mad man.

Looking at their skin, you ll realise these people are gone.

I am not blaming them but the world we all live in. Talking to them, you ll realise that some of them wish they knew earlier than now.

There are people who have lived like that for 15years in western world without anything to show for it. They only survive just to pay the bills

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabriel Diniz Dies In Plane Crash / Anita Okoye Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Kizz Daniel Is Getting Married Next Year

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.