Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,201 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

Is Gender Equality Haram In Islam? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Gender Equality Haram In Islam? (726 Views)

Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram / Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam / Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gender Equality Haram In Islam? by charleff512(m): 1:34am On Aug 25, 2017
I Am A Southern Christian,working And Living In One Of The North Western States Of Nigeria. I Anchored A Program As Part Of My Official Function Yesterday,part Of The Activities Was Opening Prayer Which Was Taken By A Male Muslim.During The Deliberations The Women Contributed.But When I Told One Of The Women To Take The Closing Prayer She Declined Saying Women Should Not Be Called To Pray When There Are Men In The House.Though This Was A Culture Shock To Me And Has Been Noted But I Want My Islamic Brethren To Enlighten Me On This.
Re: Is Gender Equality Haram In Islam? by Empiree: 5:10am On Aug 25, 2017
charleff512 ,

Well, since you claimed to be christian you made things easy for us. So there is nothing to argue here. The Bible says,

women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. {1 Corinthians 14:34}

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. {1 Timothy 2:11-12}

These are enough proofs to avoid lengthy argument. You need not worry about Islamic view. If you agree with your bible, no argument. We done.

4 Likes

Re: Is Gender Equality Haram In Islam? by Fundamentalist: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2017
Empiree:
charleff512 ,

Well, since you claimed to be christian you made things easy for us. So there is nothing to argue here. The Bible says,

women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. {1 Corinthians 14:34}

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. {1 Timothy 2:11-12}

These are enough proofs to avoid lengthy argument. You need not worry about Islamic view. If you agree with your bible, no argument. We done.

Take it easy
Re: Is Gender Equality Haram In Islam? by tintingz(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Islam and the rest of abrahamic religion are against gender equality, they believe women are second class humans, women are subjected to male folks, they need to be controlled, beating, caged, keep as slaves, they follow ancient manuscripts filled with patriarchal archaic, misogyny mentality.

And the sad part is women in these beliefs have been programmed to believe in this to get imaginary eternal rewards meanwhile many of them are having stoic syndrome.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Preacher: Men Who Don't Grow Beards Are Luring Others To Homosexuality / Ramadan Inspires People To Accept Islam ; News / Inside The Koran On Ngc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.