Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

What's The Cause Of This Tire Explosion - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's The Cause Of This Tire Explosion (3437 Views)

How Good Is This Tire Brand / What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / 5 Steps To Handle A Tire Burst While Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Cause Of This Tire Explosion by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
erico2k2:

Tire pressure, I had same with a car I was driving in 2009

Low or high?
Re: What's The Cause Of This Tire Explosion by erico2k2(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
chiefbuchiV12:
So everything made in china is now fake and inferior quality abi
Nah not everything, infarct the dont, fake depends on the customer, what you want, the Chinese show you all of their quality and you chose,lol
trust our blodrs naaaah

1 Like

Re: What's The Cause Of This Tire Explosion by erico2k2(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Low or high?
High.If U recall you are meant to drive at low Tyre pressure when you are in the Desert like the ones you have @ Frisco,I learnt this at the range rover experience center,you deflate your tyres when in Sandy region like the desert.
Re: What's The Cause Of This Tire Explosion by ricki: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2017
erico2k2:

High.If U recall you are meant to drive at low Tyre pressure when you are in the Desert like the ones you have @ Frisco,I learnt this at the range rover experience center,you deflate your tyres when in Sandy region like the desert.

dos ones are reinforced tire o. or even most run flat tyres are examples.

haba kilode
Re: What's The Cause Of This Tire Explosion by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2017
I've never ever aired up or down my tires except for when doing serious off roading.

I've driven on trips that started in hot 100 degrees California weather, through frozen temps in Arizona, through death valley and to Texas without nary a glance at my tire pressure.

I don't even know anyone that does that.
Re: What's The Cause Of This Tire Explosion by samblaks(m): 4:28am On Sep 02, 2017
This kind of problem mostly occur when you drive with expired tyre.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before Installing An Automatic Gate Operator. / Inquiry: Who Has A Skoda Octavia? / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Hyundai Accent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.