Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,832 members, 7,935,574 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 11:39 AM

Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook (39630 Views)

Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity / A Review Of "Freedom" Enjoyed Under Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by Josefben(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bari22:
Boko haram nko?

As far as I'm concern Jonathan remain the worst president Nigeria will ever produce.
U re talking like a fool 4 making dis statement,compare hw tinz were during d tym of Jonathan 2 Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by Josefben(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
captleonerd:
Just because this current administration is failing in the midst of dwindling resources doesnt make the man that failed in the midst of plenty better. If Jonathan was still in charge things would have been much worse but then some groups of morons with selective amnesia are making this fool appear like a hero.

Jonathan we are not all dumb. We've not forgotten how you dated newspaper depots just because the news didnt favour you. We've not forgotten how a sitting governor in rivers state was placed on house arrest when your visiting wife blocked even the road leading to the government house. We've not forgotten how your wife made rivers state hell for the sitting Governor. We've not forgotten how you froze the account of Adamawa state after the Governor decamped to APC and you went after him with EFCC.

We've not forgotten how a sitting speaker was locked out of the NASS just because he decamped to the opposition party. We remember how he had to jump the gate against while daring the NPF under Jonathan to shoot him

Yes Buhari is failing in the midst of scarce resources but he doesn't even have half of what you had in resources.

To the fools trying trying so hard to make us feel we made the wrong choice in 2015 you've failed already
u say scarce resources,may thunder 4rm Somalia strike u dere,ur bubuhari z nt enlightened enough 2 make use of resources,U knw hw much he has wasted nd hw much he will still waste,spending unnecessarily nd jabbling nonsense 4rm his mouth.D man dat z incapacitated,hw many foreign trips abroad can u count,wich president has eva done dat.spent almost 3 month in London receiving treatment,nd u tink He will b able 2 utilise d resources.U re jux blind 2 d truth
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by captleonerd(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Josefben:
u say scarce resources,may thunder 4rm Somalia strike u dere,ur bubuhari z nt enlightened enough 2 make use of resources,U knw hw much he has wasted nd hw much he will still waste,spending unnecessarily nd jabbling nonsense 4rm his mouth.D man dat z incapacitated,hw many foreign trips abroad can u count,wich president has eva done dat.spent almost 3 month in London receiving treatment,nd u tink He will b able 2 utilise d resources.U re jux blind 2 d truth
there's no point arguing with you 2with the way you started your dumb submission. You are a deluded and psychotic illiterate. That explains the reason for your unwarranted aggression. I feel pity for you

BTW read the post you quoted again. Both buhari and Jonathan are useless
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by Iamzik: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
captleonerd:
you keep making the same stupid mistake; assuming I support buhari blindly. A sensible person will admit both Jonathan and buhari failed. The fact that Jonathan failed is the reason we trusted buhari in 2015. There's no neednto sugarcoat jona's failure for us. We want someone else in 2019. That's the summary of my submission.

You Jonathan sycophants need to shut up and stop telling us we should have voted Jonathan. He is a bigger failure

And you keep making thesame stupid mistake of justifying your dullard president.

I thought you all said he is the best thing since sliced bread. It's just 2 years and you are enjoying the change ain't you?

Unlike you I don't decide who to vote based on emotion. I look at antecedents and we warned your type about Buhari's antecedents in '84/85 but you will not listen. Propaganda can take you to the throne but only wisdom can keep you there.

Even Tinubu is silently regretting his decision and you are here forming solicitor and advocate. Next time you will open your eyes wide before voting. You need to shut up and enjoy your change in the meantime.
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by Ochibavictor(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Iamzik:

Which dwindling resources?

Wisdom to lead is more important than money.
Obasanjo had it worse in 2006/2007. Oil sold for 19usd/barrel. Buhari does not have the wisdom to lead and he's too arrogant to listen to sound advise plus his tribal /religious bigotry add that to his opaque leadership style.

If he fails it will not be because nigeria is poor. It will be the poverty of common sense.

After taking over, instead of bringing the nation together he immediately started threatening Niger delta youths and they blew up pipelines which brough down the little revenue coming in.

That is in addition to the most conspicuous nepotic appointments in Nigerian history. Other regions so not matter.

Next he swept TSA find from all banks At once. Jonathan started TSA but did you ask yourself why he decided to implement it in phases? Bank's lost their deposit base, bankers were sacked in droves, unemployment increased.

Next he imprisoned Nnamdi kanu instead of ignoring. And that intensified agitation for Biafra till date.

The much touted fight against corruption is yet to indict or sentence anybody. Saraki has been discharged. All the recovered loot are mere figures on pages of newspaper and he still wanted to borrow 30billion.

Thesame man who said he will fix the health sector and will never travel abroad for treatment has spent over 5months in thesame UK where he gave the speech. Till today tax payers so not know what is wrong with him.

Buhari rose to power exploiting the power of social media. Now he wants to silence Nigerians in the name of hate speeches. What about his statement that baboons will soak in blood in 2011?? After he lost alot of southerners were killed in the north. The blood of the innocent is crying for vengeance. Thesame man made the 97% 5% speech. He asked yaradua to disclose his health status or resign in 2010. What can't he take his own advice Now?

Fulani herdsmen went on killing spree for months. He never came out to condemn them. Instead he wants states to surrender their land. Always intimidating natives with military men.
What about southern Kaduna killing?

I refuse to applaud a man who thinks nigeria is a personal property of one section of the country
What goes around comes around

IPOB is worth a mention in his 4mins speech but arewa youth who issued quit notice deserve commendation.
A man that was rushed back to save face is resting at home in the name of office renovation and rat infestation. There is nothing hidden under the sun that will not be manifest in due time.

There is no space to type all the poor decisions this administration has made That led nigeria into artificial recession and hyperinflation (over 16% as at today)

Any attempt to silence Nigerians will be the last straw that will break the Camel's back I can assure you.

Tell your Demi god to turn a new leaf Now when he has the opportunity.

my God,u just broke it down like digestion. now I can sleep peacefully, knowing that there's @ least a wise person on no.May God bless u my brother

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by Gh0stFreak: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Biodun556:
Total freedom including freedom to loot. There are limitations to human rights. A responsible leader must maintain order.

I still remember the time you deployed soldiers to Bola Hamed Tinubu residence and threatened Lagos state government and citizens with militants and thugs. Some Lagos state properties were damaged during the militants show of force, dangerous weapons were publicly displayed by the thugs.

Some APC states monthly allocation were also withheld by Jonathan govt.

Stop pulling lies from your ass
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by captleonerd(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Iamzik:

And you keep making thesame stupid mistake of justifying your dullard president.

I thought you all said he is the best thing since sliced bread. It's just 2 years and you are enjoying the change ain't you?

Unlike you I don't decide who to vote based on emotion. I look at antecedents and we warned your type about Buhari's antecedents in '84/85 but you will not listen. Propaganda can take you to the throne but only wisdom can keep you there.

Even Tinubu is silently regretting his decision and you are here forming solicitor and advocate. Next time you will open your eyes wide before voting. You need to shut up and enjoy your change in the meantime.
you are irredeemably lost. For the last time Both of them are failures. We need someone else in 2019. Do I need to unscrew your head and repair your brain? I won't reply you anymore
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by Ochibavictor(m): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
captleonerd:
you are irredeemably lost. For the last time Both of them are failures. We need someone else in 2019. Do I need to unscrew your head and repair your brain? I won't reply you anymore

I've been going through the replies u got and honestly, some people have comprehension issues.... abeg no vex,like people say"the truth is bitter"I wonder why ure just wasting ur precious time replying these attention seekers.
Ure very smart and intelligent, anybody wey no like wetin u post,make e go hang himself. simple!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by Divinerose(f): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
the former president is right. There is difference btween corruption and freedom of speech. What we are lookin at here is freedom of xpression nt corruption. Why would they be monitoring what pple are sayin on social media and the likes. The present government should look into the speech or expression of the public and no where they need to make adjustment in order 4 the country to move forward rather than bringing the act of dictatorship into government.
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by Iamzik: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
captleonerd:

Look who is redeemably found at last?!

If you like vote for Buhari again. I think you need the brain repair expertise more than I do. How about starting with yours?
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by ThisKC(m): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
captleonerd:

Yes Buhari is failing in the midst of scarce resources but he doesn't even have half of what you had in resources.

Those figures are false but then, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's last budget was tagged 'non-oil budget'. As an economist, she and her team had predicted the windfall in oil prices. But mba the current government did not build on it because it was done by the opposition party. Don't even bring price of oil into this. Agriculture was being revived under Adesina but this administration came and put a man importing grass in charge of agricultural affairs. Besides after two years of seeing low oil prices, can't they kickstart their own plans to diversify the economy. If we no get oil, we go die?
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by seunfape(m): 5:11am On Aug 26, 2017
I notice that Yoruba and Hausa has same tune while other tribe speak alike too
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by captleonerd(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
ThisKC:

Those figures are false but then, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's last budget was tagged 'non-oil budget'. As an economist, she and her team had predicted the windfall in oil prices. But mba the current government did not build on it because it was done by the opposition party. Don't even bring price of oil into this. Agriculture was being revived under Adesina but this administration came and put a man importing grass in charge of agricultural affairs. Besides after two years of seeing low oil prices, can't they kickstart their own plans to diversify the economy. If we no get oil, we go die?
what is this liar saying when oil used to account for 80% of our budget under Jonathan and currently accounts for 45% under buhari. Don't come and infect people with your ignorance abeg
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by Arda1000(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
captleonerd:
use your brain and read my comment again. I said and I repeat buhari is failing but Jonathan would have been much worse. Which means I don't pray for any of them to stay in 2020. I'm a rational Nigerian not a blind buhari supoorter
. and your a prophet of doom or is it ur imaginations that Jonathan would have been worst if his is still the president
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by captleonerd(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Arda1000:
. and your a prophet of doom or is it ur imaginations that Jonathan would have been worst if his is still the president
stop making a fool of yourself pls. Your brain is there for a reason. Jonathan borrowed to pay salaries when oil was $70. He couldn't save or build infrastructures when oil was $110. By the time oil fell to $80 his finance minister told us to brace up for hardship. How do you expect such a man to handle the situation when oil is $50?

Oil was <$50 for most of Bubu's two years and he didn't have to borrow to pay salaries.

Your brain is there for a reason. Use it
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by bejick(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2017
captleonerd:
you quoted me so fvck off with your tail in between your legs

I forgive you cos you are an AFONJAS you must behave like your otapiapia drinking master.
Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by captleonerd(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2017
bejick:

I forgive you cos you are an AFONJAS you must behave like your otapiapia drinking master.

Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by bejick(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=captleonerd post=59868335][/quote]

IST PIX THE FACE YOU MAKE WHILE POSTING RUBBISH ON NAIRALAND. 2ND PIX, A TYPICAL AFONJAS FROM [b]WASTES[/b]ERN NAIJA AT BIRTH

Re: Jonathan Reminds Nigerians Of "Freedom Enjoyed" Under His Watch Via Facebook by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
captleonerd:
this is what empty barrels say when they don't have the intellectual capacity to counter stated facts.

Afonja, i hope say na first class u make

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fitch Predicts That Bola Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error / Senators Call For President Buhari’s Impeachment Over $496m Tucano Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.