Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing (41554 Views)

US Probes Buhari Aides Over Laundering Of Millions In Dubai, London / John Yakubu Yusuf: EFCC Probes Why Convicted Pension Thief Is Not In Jail / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Abagworo(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
I'm still very angry with the high level cover up of the killings. Most Nigerians still believe there were no killings as the State apparatus was employed to cover our eyes to the truth. I am never in support of IPOB but what happened should be condemned by all. Governor Obiano only admitted recently just because he needs reelection.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Brightwesley: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
DocHMD:
Silly Ipod american lawyers. Even Allah knows that America loves we fulani and yoro muslims and hate Biafra, Trump promised our Buhari to give us all their armory, so that we can deal with IPOB and release our boko haram brothers in jail.

grin grin
big fool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Codes151(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
US pls mind your biz !
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Kazim88: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
lexy2014:
so US will now meddle in Nigerians affairs because of Biafra? to what end?what will they seek 2 gain?what interest do they have in Biafra that will warrant any intervention?

Oil!!

not just oil..

Same oil indirectly sponsoring Boko Haram...
Take away southern oil... Boko Haram would would wither

1 Like

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Codes151(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
DocHMD:
Silly Ipod american lawyers. Even Allah knows that America loves we fulani and yoro muslims and hate Biafra, Trump promised our Buhari to give us all their armory, so that we can deal with IPOB and release our boko haram brothers in jail.

grin grin
20 likes and 4 shares!!! Wow
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by MXrap: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hopeless old man. Unfortunately those caught in the crossfire were miscreants Igbos from Imo state that invaded Anambra to cause confusion. Obiano is not responsible for the death of Imo miscreants but the FG that controls the security agencies. He never admitted to anything because he didn't commit anything.

[s]
Abagworo:
I'm still very angry with the high level cover up of the killings. Most Nigerians still believe there were no killings as the State apparatus was employed to cover our eyes to the truth. I am never in support of IPOB but what happened should be condemned by all. Governor Obiano only admitted recently just because he needs reelection.
[/s]
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by biafrasun: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=freshest4live post=59805874]
I'm not in support of such killings, what is laughable is how the lpob sees the U.S as the solution to their problems, lol. There are other ways to handle this internally first as a major tribe rather than making the U.S your big uncle.
Why give the Hausa/Fulani so much power for god's sake? Why are there no lgbo leaders protesting these killings first in a Nigerian court and at worse to the A.U, why must the U.S be involved?[/quote Stop crying dear this is time for Biafra when world powers of 1967 helped ur zoo country to win Biafra they were the best but now u are mad with them, pls my go and drink gutter water like ur brothers up desert north.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
GenBuhari:
As if US would tolerate any country probing its numerous killings of African Americans by their police force.
Good morning fellow Danite smileyi hope you are from the north,but definetly you are a yoruba man andd slave to the fulanis.
Ss and se are uniting.and that is the end of the folish one nigeria.
These your organization should rather be named jobless fools because you create monikers and like them by yourself.
FOOL

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah,
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
DocHMD:

grin grin
Now, Every right-thinking enemy of Biafra should see reason for the agitation.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by lexy2014: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Kazim88:

Oil!!

not just oil..

Same oil indirectly sponsoring Boko Haram...
Take away southern oil... Boko Haram would would wither
oil?what amount of oil is in d SE states(Biafra) that will warrant such intervention? if d US does intervene, what manner of intervention will that b?
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
lexy2014:
we are having a discussion so we can put certain things in perspective. we aren't fighting.if u are a guru in international affairs that's very good.if am a guru in telemundo doest make me less a human being than u.tomorrow u might need info on telemundo and I will gladly share. So assume we are in ur domain, ur area of expertise which is international affairs.U said

" US will intervene anywhere the government is perceived to be attacking unarmed civilians , I was very clear when I stated this earlier" .

Emphasis is on "anywhere" as used by u.Are u sure this statement is correct cos there are several trouble spots in south Sudan, Israeli/Palestine, India/Kashmir issue, hong Kong/china, d rohingas in sri Lanka, d case of duerte using excessive force in phillipines and even maduro in Venezuela were unarmed civilians are attacked by govt and US hasn't intervened in all these places. If they intervened in every troubled spot in d world, then they will b weighed down with unnecessary burden. I think that's y we have d UN.

My questions were simple. In d case of biafra what will d US seek 2 gain by intervening?what interest do they have in Biafra that will warrant any intervention?

If I came off as rude earlier do accept my apologies , it was a poor attempt at sarcasm albeit rudely .

Now to your question which is actually very good , now you listed some countries which to your knowledge the USA isn't intervening ?

Now foreign interventions are varied and I will try to explain as quickly as possible before I put my daughter to bed .

1. Covert interventions : these involved weapons supplies to groups, information and propaganda espionage , training and 3ven assassination

Cases where this has happened Iraq, Iran, Syria, Georgia, etc

Examole in each case I will use Nigeria let's say the government goes ahead to start killing ipob youths and the USA for so unfathomable reason don't want to openly challenge the Nigerian government for reasons like say, Nigeria is a country well respected globally , (remember Egypt ?) Now in cases like this where America can't be seen to openly support anti government agitators it's simple , private military contractors will start selling weapons to your biafra army who from nowhere will start using m73 assault rifles and Apache 4 helicopters ...
I believe you get the general picture , now the media like CNN will happen to only be showing victims of Nigerian army strikes in biafra, children killed , hospitals bombed and such, and every morning Christina Amanpour will show devastation and effects of chemical weapons on the civilians in biafra
, But CNN will never show how the biafra rebels will be wiping away Nigerian soldiers .

Another example of this is united nation's suddenly threating countries that want to back the Nigerian army with sanctions ...

2. Overt intervention
Open deployment of us troops to prevent the murder of unarmed civilians .

Now let me explain why this conflict will not in anyway favor us as a nation

1. No country likes Nigeria ..we have such a bad reputation globally , all our politicians are seen as the most corrupt , our country is seen as a haven't for the morally bankrupt and terrorists , international criminals run here for safety . In short a world without Nigeria would be better off , so tell me if you were the president of say Germany and a war started in Nigeria would you actually do anything to stop that war ? Infact I would ensure after the war there's no more Nigeria , just smaller could tries that we can better manage

2. As highlighted above Nigeria would not survive a war

3. No region would be safe because what would start as a sovereignty war would spiral Ito a religious war

Sorry let me put my child to bed will continue after your response

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
freshest4live:

Sharrap, U.S has no right to dictate anything to Nigeria, get that into your skull. Cry Baby.
Russia is under American sanctions, not to talk of a rat (Nigeria).

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by chuka5000(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
freshest4live:

I'm not in support of such killings, what is laughable is how the lpob sees the U.S as the solution to their problems, lol. There are other ways to handle this internally first as a major tribe rather than making the U.S your big uncle.
Why give the Hausa/Fulani so much power for god's sake? Why are there no lgbo leaders protesting these killings first in a Nigerian court and at worse to the A.U, why must the U.S be involved?
u make me laff,
don't u know what Igbos have gone thru? don't u know the neglect, don't u know the nmbr of people dead? why u dey talk like this

1 Like

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
jpphilips:
kanu is still roaming the streets of Igbo land, because Igbos pamper cowards and mediocrity a lot, we pampered ojukwu and uwazuruike that is why we have Kanu today, when he fails to get this Biafra, you will not hold him accountable for the lives his struggle will affect in the North, you will not bother to blame him for the sour political future he is laying its ground work today, all the works of our patriots past since the end of the war is useless no thanks to his struggle, how many more enemies are we going to have after kanu, from the north and West? don't you think that the seed of hate kanu is sowing today will germinate into a monster of future marginalization?

Kanu is willing to risk it because it is in our nature to pamper Cowards, one of his supporters said that if he doesn't get biafra but gets restructuring, they are ok!, imagine such stup!d statement? he wants igbos to create enemies from all the cardinals of Nigeria just to achieve restructuring that favours who exactly? the politicians?

Saddam Hussein said that he can not abandon Iraq despite losing a third of his country to NATO forces, he said and I quote, "If i dare leave my people in battle, with the swords of our heroes past, every root of my family tree will cease to exist, that is the Arab spirit, we saw it with Gaddafi, Mubarak and Assad, but an igbo man is shamelessly defending a lunatic who abandoned his father in battle.

Failures like kanu will never cease in our midst, till we learn how to treat cowards who emerge from nowhere to threaten our freedom and peaceful coexistence.
Is uwazuruike not roaming freely in igbo land? what did he achieve with his struggle? Uwazuruike's massob was the reason why the south east recorded the least census population, did we hold him accountable? of course not, Uwazuruike's census boycott order is the reason for all the marginalization igbos are passing through today, at the federal level, we can't ask for additional states, why? geographically, we don't have the landmass worse still, our census figure is too low thanks to the stup!dity of Uwazuruike, by now, sane minds like me would be arguing population density as a justification for an additional state, trust me, it will fly, that advantage is lost forever, the federation account is shared on that parameters and igbos have fallen behind everything Nigeria stands for.

Has uwazuruike paid for that error with his life before we tackle hausa- fulani that profited from our ignorance and stup!d!ty? we pampered him and now you have another like him. We won't stop having this cycle of vagabonds that threaten our peace and freedom if we do not learn from the Arab!!

What did Ojukwu achieve? over 3m lives wasted, properties worth billions destroyed, no biafra and a run away patron, by 1968, the main market in onitsha has already earned the reputation of being the largest in West Africa, during the war, it was burned to the ground. imagine what that market would have evolved into without that set back? yet we refuse to learn, if those 3m were here, we would have birth the best geniuses in the world, our population with hausa and yoruba will never be in doubt so is our national cake, we have wasted everything for nothing, where is the Biafra we fought for?

Kanu has started his movement with his hate filled foul and uncouth disposition, once his con artistry expires, he will run back to London, we will live with the Hausa and yoruba enemies he made for us, if they refuse to accept us (what every sane person will do), then we run home and shout another round of marginalization, another lunatic springs up and the cycle of madness continues.
igbos must make up their minds this time to hang Kanu by the balls if he doesn't get this Biafra.

His only plan for Biafra was an unconstitutional referendum, yet he took pleasure in insulting other regions that would help achieve that purpose, to Amend the constitution of Nigeria requires 2/3rd majority of parliament and all the states house of Assemblies, if Buhari gives him a nod for a constitutional amendment, how does he expect a Sokoto house of Assembly he called "Pedophiles" to support that cause?
How about the Lagos state HA when he called Awolowo unprintable names?

What about his so called Referendum? the United nations have since stopped recognising regional but national referendum, that's why they insist on nations to have it in their constitution before executing it, while the scottish referendum (national) was ratified, the crimea (regional) was not, should you succeed in constitutional amendment, North and SW will never give you their votes even if they want to, at least as a punishment for the insult you gave them, that's the real world for you.

Nnamdi kanu must not be allowed to get away with his ill thought out and illogical plan this time around, enough is enough!!

First you are not from the east or even ss.
Second you are a coward.
Thirdly we all know were all the cowards are from.
Lastly I hope you are not dirty because,the number three are also the dirtiest people in africa.
I am funmi,The first neat,bold and brave yoruba girl.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
freshest4live:

You can call it emotional blackmail, there was a recent statement attributed to Trump, where he says Africans can't even solve their problems or rule themselves and your group proves them right, not that I support the Nigerian army, but that you haven't even brought this to the forefront here in Nigeria, then Africa/ECOWAS and then finally the U.S.

Do you talk this plenty when people get slaughtered up North? Naa, you probably cheer them on

US is getting involved now, fear don dey catch you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Kazim88: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
lexy2014:
oil?what amount of oil is in d SE states(Biafra) that will warrant such intervention? if d US does intervene, what manner of intervention will that b?

funny You... What make you think that Biafra is SE

Do some research...

Niger Delta Avengers who do you think is funding them and giving them superior intelligence to defeat Niger.ian Ar.my hands down... ?? USA

Nnamdi Kanu...?? US

Igbos are part of biafra,
Biafra part of South Nigeria
South Nigeria, Part of Nigeria..

Ahlaji Asari Dokubo, A Muslim from Bayelsa... Foremost Agitator of Biafra during the early stages of MASSOB before Kanu

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by project2018: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
kettykin:
I am not a fan of NK or a believer in his ipob , but any person who because he carries gun or because he was elected into office invoked rule of engagement on unarmed protesters, be it military or police may such a fooool never know Peace , may justice pursue the person to his death, may the persons family be victims Of start bullets and may whoever supports him die in the hands of insurgents.

ndi Ara , useless fooools

1 Like

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by jeromeoke(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
DocHMD:

grin grin
say no to ibo

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by sapele914(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tkester:
'He confirmed that 13 defendants out of 16 have been effectively served with the court summons and noted that the Igbos and Christians have the right to live in the country and enjoy their full rights as citizens of Nigeria'.

For those who don't know the personality of the plaintiffs counsel, he is a former deputy attorney General under President Ronald Reagan. That is to say he is a one time minister of state for Justice

Go figure!!
MUMU, American lawyers,na for igbosere high court we will sell them or we will call ipob Evans to come and do what he knows best,some oyibos are around for ransom.
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by sapele914(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nukualofa:
Remember when a French Court issued a bench warrant for Paul Kagame of Rwanda because of his complicity of the genocide.

The US court can get judgement against the perpetrators and confiscate their assets around the world to pay as damages.

The US is a world power and cant
What happened to Paul Kagame after all the shouting by America and the European Union?he changed the constitution of Rwanda and won a fourth term overwhelmingly,be waiting America is coming to save you from Nigeria,Jokers and circus clowns,brainless oafs.
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by lexy2014: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Kazim88:

funny... You What make you think that Biafra is SE

Do some research...

Niger Delta Avengers who do you think is funding them and giving them superior intelligence to defeat Niger.ian Ar.my hands down... ?? USA

Nnamdi Kanu...?? US

so US is giving Niger delta avengers Intel. Does that not put Mobil, chevron and other American multinationals at risk?my research tells me that between 1960 and 1967, d map u put up was valid then known as SE region. At d onset of d civil war present day rivers, akwa ibom, bayelsa, and cross rivers states were carved out of d then eastern region leaving behind d IBO states.fast forward to present day Nigeria. I haven't seen d efik, Ibibio, kalabari, ogoni, andoni, ijaws claiming or agitating 2b part of Biafra.are they going to b forced 2b part of Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by sapele914(m): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Balkan:
IPOB leader is a master strategist. If they mobilise themselves to reconstruct that road, that will make Make Nnamdi Kanu a hero more. Have you not heard about free medicals in Abia state by Ipob?

Any bill that will help project in Biafra land is killed by Eriwa and Afonja.
You want those miscreants ipob to go and touch the Federal Government's road without their permission?,my guy are you just ignorant,mischievous or plain stupid? Even Aliko Dangote the richest black man in the world needed permission to touch Federal Government Roads in Kogi and Lagos.
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by oluwaahmed: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
freshest4live:

Sharrap, U.S has no right to dictate anything to Nigeria, get that into your skull. Cry Baby.

SHUT D FUVCK UP!!! U.S has no right but obama & john Kelly wer busin campaginin & eventually installed mumuhamadu bohali. Pull down ur skirt & take ur dick out, cos ur sense might be in ur balls baby boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by sapele914(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
oluwaahmed:

SHUT D FUVCK UP!!! U.S has no right but obama & john Kelly wer busin campaginin & eventually installed mumuhamadu bohali. Pull down ur skirt & take ur dick out, cos ur sense might be in ur balls baby boy
God have mercy,unbelievable how stupid and ignorant some people really are,do you have parents that raised you or you grew up in an orphanage? Are you allergic to the truth?Donkey Kong is that how your English teacher taught you to write in elementary school?By the way Obama's Secretary of State was John Kerry.
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by Kazim88: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
lexy2014:
so US is giving Niger delta avengers Intel. Does that not put Mobil, chevron and other American multinationals at risk?my research tells me that between 1960 and 1967, d map u put up was valid then known as SE region. At d onset of d civil war present day rivers, akwa ibom, bayelsa, and cross rivers states were carved out of d then eastern region leaving behind d IBO states.fast forward to present day Nigeria. I haven't seen d efik, Ibibio, kalabari, ogoni, andoni, ijaws claiming or agitating 2b part of Biafra.are they going to b forced 2b part of Biafra?

That Map I showed you was 1970

The last Head of State of Biafra was Phillip Effiong... It was not an Igbo thing...

That why everybody is calling for referendum to end all this noise
efik, Ibibio, kalabari, ogoni, andoni, ijaws and Igbos would vote to re-join Biafra..

Asari Dokubo can't speak for the Ijaw Nation

Nnamdi Kanu can't speak for the Igbos, for the Aniomas, Nkwere..

Every Nation would vote to join or not

It's Erroneous to confuse Igbos as a tribe and Biafra is a defunct Nation. (

see... US would back Biafra because of Oil....

or to calm you down, USA would support SS and SE... (Notice how militant gave Northerners and Yorubas Quit Notice? and declared SE as allied force)

Another one: UN today alert the world about the quit notice (also the hate song and audio) given to the Igbos.. Called for the perpetrators to be persecuted..

They did.not mention the counter quit notice from Militants.

https://www.nairaland.com/4012529/u.n-denounce-quit-notice-targeting#4012529.13

US, UN all of a sudden is interested in Igbos...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by sapele914(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nukualofa:
When the system is skewed against you then you have to seek for higher powers.

It's not about big or small tribe rather it's about Justice
Shameless,selfish bigoted so called majority tribe of assumed Igbos,what of us minorities,itsekiris, ijaws and urhobos?Big cry Babies come and suck some tits.
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by oyienootieno: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is not important to we proud Nigerians, so this thread can be thrown to the trash.
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by ofai: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
sapele914:
Shameless,selfish bigoted so called majority tribe of assumed Igbos,what of us minorities,itsekiris, ijaws and urbobos?Big cry Babies come and suck some tits.

How does our matters bother you so badly? Suddenly you now speak for minorities..... Wannabe dumbo... Anyway you are inconsequential. If you want the kind of Goodwill and sympathy we are having then just ask.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by hamzeiy: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
lol.."in a scarey voice" we are shaking in horror...the ipob saviours are here ..their almighty american attorneys have stormed into nigeria..wooh we are all in trouble...am going to shit out of despair.
lmao..Igbos are soo un intelligent as they are pathetic . tvhew

1 Like

Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by ofai: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
oyienootieno:
This is not important to we proud Nigerians, so this thread can be thrown to the trash.

Yet you secretly crave for acceptance from these foreign countries. Go and murd Yourself joor...
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by sapele914(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
cstr1000:

US is a superpower.
If crying to the US is weakness, then you are deluded.
You want to hold the US responsible for syria which is different from killing your own people for protesting, then make Nigeria a superpower.
Nigeria is a Super Power or why else will Donald Trump call President Buhari to tell him he is in power?Nigeria hate it or love it is a Super Power of Africa,proud to be Nigerian. I know from your statement you haven't been anywhere outside of the Eastern Region of Nigeria,please ask anyone who has lived outside of Nigeria,they will confirm to you that indeed Nigeria is respected in the international community of Nations,you can also confirm from Ecowas and the African Union.
Re: Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing by ofai: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
hamzeiy:
lol.."in a scarey voice" we are shaking in horror...the ipob saviours are here ..their almighty american attorneys have stormed into nigeria..wooh we are all in trouble...am going to shit out of despair.
lmao..Igbos are soo un intelligent as they are pathetic . tvhew

If so, then why bother commenting?

E-diot you will be the one jubilating if the US had snubbed our petition.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Burial / Fashola Begs Nigerians To Accept Hike In Electricity Bill / Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.