Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Pls. I Need Someone To Link Me Up With A Good Developer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls. I Need Someone To Link Me Up With A Good Developer (486 Views)

Link Me With An Investor, I've Got An Hotel To Invest On / Looking For People To Link Me Up To Agencies To Rent My Property At Ekpoma, Edo / Urgent:i Need Good Developer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls. I Need Someone To Link Me Up With A Good Developer by roshid(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2010
HELLO, PLS I NEED SOMEONE TO LINK ME UP WITH A DEVELOPER.
THERE IS A STRUCTURE AT A VERY GOOD LOCATION THAT NEED RENOVATION ALONG IKOSI ROAD, KETU.
THE PROJECT MAY COST UP TO 5MILLION NAIRA TO COMPLETE.
AS PER THE TERM OF CONTRACT THE LEASE SHOULD NOT EXCEED 5-7YEARS.
PLS CALL;08034440357 OR 08034186456
OR APPLY AT THE ADDRESS BELOW
7C,ARAROMI, ST. OGUDU, VIA OJOTA, LAGOS

(1) (Reply)

Two Plots Of Land In A Built Up Area At Badore N4m Each / Home Ownership Prom ! / Land With Uncompleted 4bdrm For Sale At Jakande Estate,ipaja.3million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.