Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,868 members, 7,915,492 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:51 AM

Chris Brown - I Still Wants Rihanna Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown - I Still Wants Rihanna Back (330 Views)

“I Have A Crush On Chris Brown… I Sent A Message To His DM” Juliet Ibrahim / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 / Chris Brown - I Still Wants Rihanna Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown - I Still Wants Rihanna Back by Nokiaguy(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2017
Any one who has loved truly will understand what it means to lost a precious stone and this is the case with Chris Brown.

Few months ago, the R & B singer was caught creeping on his ex-girlfriend instagram handle and from all indications we can conclude that he's still interested and his interest goes beyond social media.

Chris has been stalking Rihanna lately, this shows that he has always been in love with rihanna and he's busy asking close friends around her trying to see if she would talk to her again or probably give him a second chance to make things right.

Chris Brown in a recent interview disclose how he brutally assaulted Riri in 2009 and also reveal that it was abuse from both sides, he says.

"I remember she tried to kick me, but then I really hit her, with a closed fist, I punched her. I busted her lip, "When I saw it, I was in shock. I was like, ‘F--k’ why the hell did I hit her? From there she just spit in my face, spit blood
in my face and it enraged me even more."

He went on to say he's still in love with her despite all that might have happened in the past and promised to make things right but Rihanna on her part seems to have moved on.

She's not planning on coming back instead she's planning on settling down with her heartrob, Hassan Jameel.

A source says, the two love birds are planning not just one but two wedding, one at Barbados for her and the other at Saudi Arabia for him. It's more like a lost battle for Chris but the battle isn't over yet, anything can happen even at the last minute.

Do you think that these two love birds can reunite anytime soon? Let's hear your thoughts on this?

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/08/chris-brown-i-still-wants-rihanna-back.html

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Manchester United 2-0 Leicester City (premier League Highlight) / Lagos Uber Driver (mr Hammed Olojo) Tries Lagoon Suicide Over N90k Debt / Reasons Why Frank Edoho May Be Dropped From Wwtbam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.