Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,306 members, 7,947,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) (42315 Views)

Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture) / DJ Cuppy Painted By Her Parents On Her 26th Birthday / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by martineverest(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Y is he older than his parents

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by abfalkolly(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
emmasun2017:
Thank God Monday Amanyi aka Terry G is taking care of his parents. I could remember when they ate from hand to mouth in Ajoke Close, Iju station.
Baba mariti

1 Like

Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by emmasun2017: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Akowemoon:

kipon telling lies you hear?

He may be saying the truth. I know Terry G personally right from his days in Iju grammar school to starfield academy.

1 Like

Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by emmasun2017: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
abfalkolly:

Baba mariti

Please I don't understand your own.
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by idyicy45: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
amiibaby:
Silently and quietly walks out of this thread
pls take your lice infected dog alongside with u

1 Like

Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by jaytime(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Eyaaah! And the parents look responible o.

1 Like

Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by greggng: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=Akowemoon post=59827141]

kipon telling lies you hear?[/quot

I don't know why u said am lieing. I ve a reputation of being honest but I ve to forgive u cos u don't know me. It was at a place called take off at station bustop he first introduce the song free madness. It started like free style. We were all drinking at take off when he took the mic and started singing testing microphone. Later he said people wey get this song them dey for outside o. Those were they guys outside take off. I ve being to his studio when he was at iju. That studio was at fagba junction via jonathan Coker way. I ve also being with him at kudirat abiola estate via old akute road when he was still using Honda odessey with customise paint of his record label. I was in iju when he bought army colour toyota camry aka musle and range rover. Infact we always meet at Fred Williams. Close to jazzman olofins fathers house were he currently leave when he left festac. Terry g is very humble and doesn't feel to big although he smokes a lot. If you truly know iju very well u won't say I lied.

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by toseen7: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
femolacqua:
Agbako Master
Agbako bi ti bawo?
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by Iduatei(m): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:
Ginger!

This people looks rili calm
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by gidjah(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
u can't live in Agege (Ayege!)and be ever normal!I am a living witness
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by crackhouse(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
emmasun2017:

Did you live in Ajoke close at Iju also. I lived for a long time before I relocated .Infact Monday was in the same choir with me in the mid nineties.
liars will go to hell fire. Continue
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by tevanso(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Flashh:
Una sure say na una born this Terry-G?

These parents looks too decent.
TerryG's mom is a RCCG pastor
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by Bestie0309(f): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
femolacqua:
Agbako Master

OGA!! ! Agbako Bo. . Na apako master

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by ceeceeuwa: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
femolacqua:
Agbako Master
Famoqua

1 Like

Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by ceeceeuwa: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=greggng post=59827886][/quote]
Who asked you for his autobiography!
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by Duru009(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
You don smoke 2day!!
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by Bameyii(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
I doubt... they are young to be his patents
Terry ain't a kid any more.

1 Like

Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by MTKbudapest(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
I'm sure this is the real house of ginja.

They always ginja their swagga and chop their ganja

knack themselves akpko.

I hope he is not doing this because of the ill political ambition that has jump into his brainless head?
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by olisafincy(m): 3:27am On Aug 26, 2017
madness is success.
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by samidbest001(m): 6:03am On Aug 26, 2017
Like mother like Son
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:52am On Aug 26, 2017
make una tell una pikin make he no dey smoke igbo again
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2017
his dad is handsome his mum is beautiful. he's taking care of them
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by Samakus(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2017
emmasun2017:

Did you live in Ajoke close at Iju also. I lived for a long time before I relocated .Infact Monday was in the same choir with me in the mid nineties.

Nobody asked for all these. No need telling us. Forming familiarity because it's Mr ginger? He may not even remember you again
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by golddiamond860: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
His father be like Eucheria Anunobi while the father be like Goodouck Ebepe Jonathan...only those that have eyes can see it
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by kruusy: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
we dey miss dis guys ginger music......I swear
Re: Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) by Rojom(m): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sheeps{parent} born goat{Terry G}

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) / Majid Michel Buys Audi A5 Coupe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.