Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,777 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:34 AM

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari (47651 Views)

Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency / We Are Ready For War - Kanu Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Bobby4090: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2017
olotan2:
this man should be subjected to law, no one is above the law

Which law are you talking about. Is there a law that says sitting at home during election and refusal to vote is illegal? Or is it the bail law that says he should not be seen with more than 10 people? So he should not go to church again? Or enter public transport. Well I news for you. Even his house hold members are more than 10. So what should he do? Run to the forest and live or kill himself? My dear, the sooner we realize that draconian laws have no place in this modern world the better for us all.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by manikspears: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2017
datovid:
loool...now i see the kind of papers they read in the east...

That is how they keep feeding themselves with fake and dead news.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by jeroba1(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2017
apesinola001:
Who is Nnamdi kanu
ask urself.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by jeroba1(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2017
Zico5:
Probably kanu doesn't understand what we called anarchy. U are calling some endangered species freedom fighters. Somebody even needs to ask this fool what ipob are fighting for. There is nothing worthy in that enclave, and that's why they are trying to grab other people's land. It will be a thing of joy if they could be allowed to form their country in that five states enclave. My advice for him is to thread with care cos Buhari is not Osinbajo
if buhari kill ipob again,he shall fall like pharaoh.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Sampalo: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is it just me or Mr Kanu seems to have changed from "Hardcore Rap" to "R n B"........... angry
Who born Monkey? Fear Catch Kanu, He knows Buhari self nah hardcore
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by UfuomaUN(m): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2017
sissoko22:

Why not tell him, the fact that the Arabs- Israeli six day war was largely an America war. no your history guy.

Why not you explain here how it was an American war? You want to re-write history?
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by UfuomaUN(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2017
manciti:
whenever issue of Biafra is mention I feel so sad and. sorry, I want to state here that the issue of Biafra war was senseless, an act of genocide, ethnic cleansing and human rights abuse- killing over a million of defenceless infant through starvation by our great leaders such as awolowo etc, it was one of the greatest mass genocide after 2world war - over 3 million people killed and yet we view it as a mere number- and non of the perpetrators has been convicted, jail or petition by so call human right groups, ICC and UN, maybe because Britain, Egypt and to extend Russia(world power) were behind while the great america watch the killing in neutrality.
this bring me to Issue of one Nigeria, a united country can only be created if the issue of mutual benefit is addressed e.g Scotland wasn't comfortable with brexit so they decide on referendum to determine their existence but on the other hand, they realize that they benefit more from the union with Britain than with EU, so they choose to stay. to keep a country as one is not by use of force currently practice by Nigeria government but by development, fairness and equality (why not entice easterners with infrastructural development, equal share in national issues and conducive environment for business) rather than throw all the country ammunition at them to subdue and kill them in the name of one Nigeria..
another issue I want to address is the issue of referendum, any time this issue is being mentioned our leaders mistook it for war, REFERENDUM Is NOT WAR and o yes the easterners deserve one, anyone can write or say what he or she wanna say but for fairness sake let the easterners decide their future for ones through peaceful voting (uncompromised and supervised by united Nation), only the easterner(south south and south east) formally defunt eastern region or break away Biafra can partake, and I want to stress it here that referendum is for agitator and not those in comfort. this means that West and middle belt region have no business demanding for referendum because they are comfortable with the setup and it favors them, they fought along with the federal troop against Biafra to unit the country and they never agitate for once which means they are integral part of the setup.
another vital point is the east(Igbo) vs South South, it should be appreciated that after ojukwu came another who is widely accepted by most igbos as their leader- nnamdi KANU, but remember if KANU is accepted by Igbo he is a leader of Igbo and not Biafra which comprise the present south south, I will point out that this is one of the key issue why ojukwu failed. the south south were consider as being part of Biafra territory but a minority and were no t carried along, and if there is a referendum that Biafra should go, the new country will be divided based on old map which include the south, therefore if KANU wants to be a real Biafra leader and bring biafra dreams ever closer, since he has partially congar the east, he should focus his attention on the south cos that is the region that will hastened the actualization of Biafra due to various reasons. he should organised meetings with chiefs elders and respected men of the major tribes in the region and gain their approval, enlightened them of the benefit of being part of the new country such as implementation of a decentralised system of government were every states of the federation is independent,develop and manage their resources.
East and south coalition can also be thought of as an alternative, were south east and south south can come together to fight for Biafra referendum after which they can seperate after independent has been achieved, maybe the south east (Biafra) and south south(Niger delta republic or whatever) and before this, every issue of national interest must be address such as boundaries, immigration policies, currency etc.

Note: waiting for the governor and political actors to act means waiting forever, because the political institutions of eastern and southern region has been highly compromise by federal government to deny the people of their right.

let Biafra arise.

Very intelligent. Nairaland is richer with u in it

1 Like

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2017
What a clown, who is he deceiving; has he forgotten the various YouTube video evidence awash the internet of him threatening murder and Nigerians with war; or does he expect us to believe that the money he was seen soliciting for from blodas in Amelica was only meant to buy sweets and not weapons?

The Pigdiot is desperately now trying to distance himself from his past and to launder his war monger image to that of a pacifist but is too arrogant to come clean - much like he refused to retract his unfortunate 99.9% prostitute statement against Igbo females.

The man is an obvious opportunist; usurping the IPOB leadership for himself from a mere radio station DJ to now spoiling to take over the entire regional leadership; though not without a fight from the local establishment.
The battle lines seem to have been drawn and he had foolishly cornered himself to fight two fronts at the same time: the FG and her agencies on the one side and the governors and other local politicians on the other (over his nonsensical opposition to the elections).

Eventually, he would have to choose between defeat or taking advantage of his present popularity and switching over to mainstream politics - his current change of stance to non-violence are already indicative signs that the opportunistic chameleon would likely opt for the latter.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by getukudo(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2017
So what then is Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen fighting for?

Zico5:
Probably kanu doesn't understand what we called anarchy. U are calling some endangered species freedom fighters. Somebody even needs to ask this fool what ipob are fighting for. There is nothing worthy in that enclave, and that's why they are trying to grab other people's land. It will be a thing of joy if they could be allowed to form their country in that five states enclave. My advice for him is to thread with care cos Buhari is not Osinbajo
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by getukudo(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2017
The call for REFERENDUM is a genuine one, I don't see any wrong in doing that. It is not a call for WAR like it is being instigated by the media. Let the east decide what they want for themselves.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Alanzazani: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2017
arinze3131:
y must Yoruba nd Hausa's kill demselves over KANU and IPOD? U hate Igbos and Igbos hate U guys, so y can't U let us go? we don't want 2 b Nigerians anymore or Z it by force 2 remain wit U? are U guys afraid of Sumtin dat U don't want 2 admit? Nigeria let Biafrans ND Biafra alone. gv us Biafra and check bk in 5yrs, and U will c our level. Nigeria has been dragging Biafrans backward ND we must b free. let us suffer in Biafra ND enjoy in ur Nigeria, we won't complain.BIAFRA has come 2 stay and U guys can't kill it. GOD BLESS D LAND OF D RISING ☀.

This is the problem with stupid children. "You hate yorubas and hausas" Hausas and yorubas hate you. Don't generalize. There are many igbos like me out there. Millions of igbos that have risen above hate and can co-exist peacefully with other ecthnic groups like civilized people. When you type from your slum in Aba please speak for your self
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by abasumike12345: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2017
Zico5:

Any attempt on this guy will only make him more popular and I think they should let him be and focus on good governance; from the look of things, the government is insensible.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by RisingSun1: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2017
Daboomb:

Everything about that Piglet called Nnamdi Kanu, is rooted in FRAUD and DECEPTION.

He thinks he is smart by trying to premept the Nigerian Armed Forces ....Let the Court he disobeyed by flouting his Bail Conditions, deal with him first, before Bubu will lask him with horse-whip.

The animal even said he liberated Yorubas and other tribes! Imagine?
Other tribes say they are not slave like your kinsmen and dont need your so-called liberation, yet you keep mouthing it like a lunatic.

This Nnamdi Kanu must be taught a lesson otherwise some other deranged Pig will even try smething more daring.
Skull miner you will stay in your brown roofed hut in Oshogbo to teach KANU a lesson abi?

I really love the pain and anguish KANU give to your soul.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by RisingSun1: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2017
Alanzazani:

This is the problem with stupid children. "You hate yorubas and hausas" Hausas and yorubas hate you. Don't generalize. There are many igbos like me out there. Millions of igbos that have risen above hate and can co-exist peacefully with other ecthnic groups like civilized people. When you type from your slum in Aba please speak for your self
Taa shut up there!
You are Igbo and you are referring to Aba as a slum? And still claiming to have risen above hate?

Pls beg your mum to reveal to you who your real father is.

Or go and do a proper DNA test.You will find out that is either your real father is a skull miner from Oshogbo or an almajiri from Sokoto.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by millionboi(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2017
Alariwo2:

The whole of SE is not up to Niger state alone talkless of Kano, Kaduna and others.

You lots will be crushed in no time should any war break out. Get that into your skull.

And also you will never get biafra or presidency. Keep crying
continue running your mouth
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by OLUWASEUNOJS(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2017
One Man Terrorist, Is Another Man Freedom Fighter.

The Truth Is That, Nigeria Need Reconstructioning. Let Buhari Adjust Quota allocation in appointing to political offices and impartial resources allocation.

If these is not done, the agitation could only be doused down but come up stronger later.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by ofwest47(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
One could ask this boy, how old were you when Ojukwu declared Biafra for wish he Ojukwu later regretted ever embarking on upon?
If you don't know, BIA_FRAUD was brought about with the creation of twelve states by Gowon for wish then Eastern region broken into three of East Central state South Eastern state made up of today's Cross River and Akwamibo states. today's River state was also created then; while the then two states made up of Niger Delta were happy with Gowon over the creation for wish they have been agitating for immediately after the creation of the Midwest from the old Western Region the entire IGBO land were against what Gowon did because he Gowon removed the oil rich Niger Delta area from their control. and for that reason the ENTIRE IGBO LAND ask Ojukwu to declare Republic of Biafra to include the newly created two states of the oil rich Niger Delta area.
It will be recalled, Gowon similarly created Benue and Plateau states for wish the then Joseph Tarka too have been clamoring for after the creation of the then Midwest from the Western Region and there was no problem.
It is unfortunate that this so called IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu and his youth who had no knowledge of how regrettable Biafra declaration came by are now clamouring for recuperation of the same Biafra despite been told by their fathers not to try it. The major cause of their agitation was that they were cheated in the administration of this government .
Let their fathers recall in the 1st republic they the IBO's were in total control of IBO/ HAUSA/FULANI administration, to mention one example out of several
Take the Transport ministry as example. The then Minister of Transport Raymond Njoku an IBO man, The General Manager o Nigerian Railway Richard Njoku , the Accountant General Nigerian Railway Also an IBO man. Remember I LOVE CARS the then Accountant General when his residence was searched after the first coup ”Seven Cars " was recovered and when he was asked what he was doing with that number of cars he said I LOVE CARS see the Daily Times caption for that day and that was how we found Nigerian Railways today. Recall also when the Nigerian Railway Hospital was completed out of 12 medical doctors there was one white medical doctor while eleven were IBO's this can be investigated; for him KANU to now be using administrative appointments at this time as an excuse to want the Igbos to leave Nigeria is a wishful thinking.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by ofwest47(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
One could ask this boy, how old were you when Ojukwu declared Biafra for wish he Ojukwu later regretted ever embarking on upon?
If you don't know, BIA_FRAUD was brought about with the creation of twelve states by Gowon for wish then Eastern region broken into three of East Central state South Eastern state made up of today's Cross River and Akwaibom states. today's River state was also created then; while the then two states made up of Niger Delta were happy with Gowon over the creation for wish they have been agitating for immediately after the creation of the Midwest from the old Western Region the entire IGBO land were against what Gowon did because he Gowon removed the oil rich Niger Delta area from their control. and for that reason the ENTIRE IGBO LAND ask Ojukwu to declare Republic of Biafra to include the newly created two states of the oil rich Niger Delta area.
It will be recalled, Gowon similarly created Benue and Plateau states for wish the then Joseph Tarka too have been clamoring for after the creation of the then Midwest from the Western Region and there was no problem.
It is unfortunate that this so called IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu and his youth who had no knowledge of how regrettable Biafra declaration came by are now clamouring for recuperation of the same Biafra despite been told by their fathers not to try it. The major cause of their agitation was that they were cheated in the administration of this government .
Let their fathers recall in the 1st republic they the IBO's were in total control of IBO/ HAUSA/FULANI administration, to mention one example out of several
Take the Transport ministry as example. The then Minister of Transport Raymond Njoku an IBO man, The General Manager o Nigerian Railway Richard Njoku , the Accountant General Nigerian Railway Also an IBO man. Remember I LOVE CARS the then Accountant General when his residence was searched after the first coup ”Seven Cars " was recovered and when he was asked what he was doing with that number of cars he said I LOVE CARS see the Daily Times caption for that day and that was how we found Nigerian Railways today. Recall also when the Nigerian Railway Hospital was completed out of 12 medical doctors there was one white medical doctor while eleven were IBO's this can be investigated; for him KANU to now be using administrative appointments at this time as an excuse to want the Igbos to leave Nigeria is a wishful thinking.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You are an irridentist bigot grade A.
I am neither an irredentist nor a bigot. I am a pro Biafran. I do tolerate other people's views and ideas
too.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by chinonye82: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu my brother from different parents sorry for you plightoo tho,PMB has ear problems so maynot hear-ooo
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
venai:
I am neither an irredentist nor a bigot. I am a pro Biafran. I do tolerate other people's views and ideas
too.

Then please speak for biafra even if you cannot for the south. But the earlier we appreciate the fact that we are in this together, the better for many of us.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by nairanaira12: 3:51am On Aug 27, 2017
venai:
PEACEFUL AGITATORS! That is the right phrase to describe IPOB. It is only northerners and their western ass lickers that are calling for war.

Lis. It is fear that is forcing you to thread the path of peace . You want peace yet you formed BSS with kanu inspecting them like C in C? Stop fooling yourself, coward
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by nairanaira12: 3:53am On Aug 27, 2017
ruggedised:
this kanu get mind, it marvels me the kind courage this man get

May biafra come to pass cool cool cool

afonja is time for masturbation, tot you people say fear don catch kanu that he's now hiding cheesy grin

My there they intentionally fool yourself.

He get mind, but called off kaduna protest.

He get mind, but called off Lagos protest.

He get mind, but soft pedalled immediately Buhari came back.

Flaaaaathead, kanu is a coward
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by nairanaira12: 3:58am On Aug 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Less than a week into Buhari's return the polity is once again heated and tension high once more to extent the discourse has gone back to war and threats of war instead economic building and Ideas centred around growth instead of destruction just like it was under a wiser Osinbanjo some in the past 100 days as acting president..The personality called Buhari only breeds destruction, decimation, negativity and backwardness ..I am sorry to say the primary threat to Nigeria today is not low oil prices , Nnamdi Kanu nor corruption but actually that personality called Buhari.

You are wrong. After one week of Buhari's return, kanu was cowered into submission. He suddenly changed from an aggressive agitator inspecting guard if honour mounted by BSS to a peaceful agitator. Kanu is a coward.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2017
nairanaira12:

Lis. It is fear that is forcing you to thread the path of peace . You want peace yet you formed BSS with kanu inspecting them like C in C? Stop fooling yourself, coward
I guess you are a kid. That your moniker is nairanaira12 should not be an excuse for you to allow your brain to fluctuate like the naira. Go borrow sense biko.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by kingsmaila(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kanu is the person beating the drum of war not our President. He should be called to order by his people and sponsors as Nigeria is one and a united country.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by nairanaira12: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
venai:
I guess you are a kid. That your moniker is nairanaira12 should not be an excuse for you to allow your brain to fluctuate like the naira. Go borrow sense biko.

I would have been disappointed if you made any sense in your comment. Thanks for confirming your senselessness. Expecting sense from an IPOB is like expecting water to come out of a rock.

I hope you won't commit suicide when your god, kanu, makes uturn and start supporting anambra election?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.