Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) (21867 Views)

Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by Badboiz(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
rehipok23:
Walk in this shoes
Simply rock it and look good.
#delivered to you @ your doorstep

Sorry bro but no be original
Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by chiefojiji(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
pautex:
Apesin oooooooooooo... may your days be long.

Mayan, wù wá?
Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by Guyman02: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
hushshinani:
bought title...
uselesss king...
and unrecognised king... thanks!!!

E pain am grin grin

Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by joenor(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
congrat sir.
Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by DeWisedon(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
you sure say this ones never turn to Nebuchadnezzar, while are they eating green leaves for Christ sake?

soon dem go
Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by Stakekay1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dakwambo our President 2019
Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
Apesin ko, Aperin ni

What happened to this generation?

Please show some respect to the title
Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
yemmight:
Scammer of Ekiti Land.

Respect the title angry
Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
emmasege:
That's a deserving title from a prominent Yoruba monarch.

When the time comes for us to choose the true Asiwaju of Yoruba land, you could be considered. That will hopefully come true someday when Oonirisa settles down to rule and stops ecotourism. Only zombified Yorubas will think otherwise.

Ewe oye a m'ori o, Oshokomole I, ekun oko Buhari ati gbogbo zombies.
may your days be long sir

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
femi4:
Ewe Akoko is Ewe Oye, it's usually use for installation of Kings/Chiefs.

It serve as symbol that consummate the anointment of the new king or chief

I concur my brother

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by rehipok23: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
bro this pure Nigeria leather, and made to suite all occassions
Badboiz:

Sorry bro but no be original
Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by rehipok23: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
call me on 0806 455 8551 or u can drop ur info lets me call you
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
how much?
Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by Ekasco1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ntooooh to haters

1 Like

Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by alphonsok: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
I thought fayose said in the past he will never take up a chieftaincy title
Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by adomuwiner(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fayose, the masquarade of Ekiti State
Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by Milestones: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
KO LE WORK!!!!!!
Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by Akpuoru: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
DLuciano:
Fayose the nightmare of Buhari
Gullible ones like you are the reason the charlatan has completely forgotten he is a governor of a state and has responsibilities as such. I cannot recall Fayose being in the news for commissioning projects or other developmental strides as would a governor. Truth is that many who hail him here would never wish him to govern their state.
Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by supereagle(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Why the change of mind now? He declined the chieftancy titles before.
Re: Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) by Primebuilders(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
To avoid meeting buhari fayose arrange his tittle for today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways / Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.