Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

He Would Lie On Me Nakedly And Be Praying For Me -- Woman Exposes Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Would Lie On Me Nakedly And Be Praying For Me -- Woman Exposes Pastor (555 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! / Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Would Lie On Me Nakedly And Be Praying For Me -- Woman Exposes Pastor by bendika: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Wonders has not cease to end as a 32-year-old housewife Omotola Akerele seeking spiritual solution had her five years old marriage ended after a so-called "man of God" got her pregnant three times and she had it aborted.

The so-called 'man of God', Matthew Olakunle also took advantage of her younger sister Tope and their 60-year-old mother, Janet, who took them there for spiritual solution.

Olakunle also confessed he had two-times sexual intercourse with Tope and also prayed for their mother nakedly on two occasions.

Their grandmother, age 60, who took her daughters to the cleric said she became a member of the church 5 years ago and also said she never had any sexual occurrence with the cleric, however, she attested to the fact that he prayed for her twice completely naked.

The pastor who choose for his deliverance seekers to go completely naked during deliverance sessions said, “ God answers prayers faster when those afflicted are completely naked before him.”

Omotola who aborted on severly occasions for the pastor, got chased out from her marriage by her husband who she confessed to after he threatened her, narrated her story on a live programme on Adaba FM in Akure, Ondo state capital. She said the pastor asked her to remove her cloths completely for seven days and nights prayer sessions

She said the pastor told her that God easily answers prayer and evil spirits will leave her when she offers prayers nakedly, saying that the cough and frequent urinating problems will go away.

She said:

“ I had severe cough and my mother took me to Pastor Olakunle Mathew for prayer in Iju. After praying for me he said I needed a shaving stick and a handkerchief to perform the spiritual exercise which I took to him.

“The pastor told me that he wanted to use my hair to perform some spiritual work that would solve my spiritual problem. On the night of that first day we got there, he asked me to put off my clothes in the presence of my mother to pray for me in the mission house.

“Since that day, he has been asking me to come for deliverance and when I got there he would ask me to remove my clothes and lie on the bed. He would lie on me nakedly and be praying for me.

“On the seventh day, he shaved the hair of my private part and my armpit hair and put the hair in the white handkerchief. After that, we had sexual intercourse and after the intercourse he asked my to go and bury the hair in the handkerchief behind the mission house.”

See photos here: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/08/he-would-lie-on-me-nakedly-and-be.html

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp broadcast, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

Please Visit [b][/b]SOURCE for other news updates: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng
Re: He Would Lie On Me Nakedly And Be Praying For Me -- Woman Exposes Pastor by squash47(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: He Would Lie On Me Nakedly And Be Praying For Me -- Woman Exposes Pastor by lalanice(f): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
tchwww so after he slept with her the first time she still went back and kept going back even doing abortion for him
she's as guilty as the useless pastor
Re: He Would Lie On Me Nakedly And Be Praying For Me -- Woman Exposes Pastor by hos4x(m): 12:18am On Aug 26, 2017
lalanice:
tchwww so after he slept with her the first time she still went back and kept going back even doing abortion for him
she's as guilty as the useless pastor

God bless you...

(1) (Reply)

Hold On; Why You Should Never Give Up / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(tue. 10/10/2017) I Shall Not Be Poor / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 21/10/2017) Know & Stay Within Your Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.