Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,248 members, 7,880,923 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Help! Unilag Recruitment Exercise. How Real... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! Unilag Recruitment Exercise. How Real... (699 Views)

Job Vacancy: OSRC Commences Recruitment Exercise (how To Apply) / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. / UNILAG Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Unilag Recruitment Exercise. How Real... by EngrTaiwo1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hi Niralanders, can you please help me to confirm the authenticity or otherwise of this recruitment website http://recruitment.unilag.edu.ng

It is said to belong to University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State. I applied for a job through the portal and was told to forward my credentials which I did. I later received an email from UNILAG_ATSU ATSU <unilagatsu4@gmail.com that I should appear for their exam which is slated for next week at their Distance Learning Centre in Lagos.

This is to invite you for a fresh Recruitment Examination scheduled as follows:

Date: Thursday, 31st August, 2017

Venue: Distance Learning Institute

Time: 8.30 a.m.

Please note the following:
You are expected to check the University website for your name, Examination Number and venue.
You are expected to arrive at your venue thirty minutes before the time as no late coming will be entertained.
You are to come along with any of the following form of identification:
International Passport
Drivers’ Licence
Voters’ Card
National Identity Card
Lagos State Resident Identification Card

You are to make a photocopy of any of the above listed ID Card and attach a passport photograph. This will be presented alongside the original ID Card at the venue of the exam.

Any candidate who fails to come with the required form of identification will not be allowed to write the examination.

You are to come along with Biro, HB Pencil and Eraser
Please confirm the receipt of this mail.
Thank you.

Deputy Registrar (Non-Teaching)

I don't want to fall into wrong hands and I want to be guided appropriately. Thank you while expecting your comments on this.
Re: Help! Unilag Recruitment Exercise. How Real... by EngrTaiwo1(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Webpage confirmed! Its real...
List updated & uploaded on the University website.
Thanks to you all...
Re: Help! Unilag Recruitment Exercise. How Real... by ayinde88(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
What is the website pls

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Needed At Sundry Market Limitted / Does Anyone Know Anything About This Micro Finance Bank? I Was Sent An Invite / Apply For Ongoing Zerofinance Nigeria Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.