Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,942 members, 7,946,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking (1959 Views)

Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Why Are Okowas Projects Always Substandard?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by noeloge82(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is a picture of Delta state gov at the state house today with president buhari

But Many people are now focusing their attention on Gov Okowas reaction what do you think

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by AtkinsPlanet(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
I cant just laugh...
Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by noeloge82(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
The pose is something else
Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by theSpark(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
It looks like a "When oga cracks a dry joke and you're forced to laugh" situation but I can tell it is PMB's world famous humor at work.

I look forward to Fayose being treated to a dose of this humor. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by Jengem: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by Sylver247: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Delta state is just too unfortunate. They keep having useless governors at each dispensation.

Just look at the pic and tell me what can possibly come out of this man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by FUNNYBONE1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
THE POSTER ABOVE ME MUST BE A CARPENTER, CUS HE NAILED IT

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
His teeth be like RAKE

1 Like

Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by Young03(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
what is okowas? op

well he's happy the Paris fund money will soon be shared
make he go dey chop

1 Like

Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by Okoroawusa: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
no topic wey person no go see for nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
You got to be happy it's a privilege meeting d general
Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by richeso: 12:07am On Aug 26, 2017
which kind useless, rubbish , cowardly senseless idiotic fool we get as Gov od Delta state ?
what sought of rubbish laff be that ? your state is super underdeveloped and you open mouth wide like a cow ? wtf!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 26, 2017
Most useless gov in Nigeria, commissioning filling station

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by juman(m): 12:57am On Aug 26, 2017
Sylver247:
Delta state is just too unfortunate. They keep having useless governors at each dispensation.

Many states are like that also.
Likewise kwara.
Bukola and present governor nah bad governors.
Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by doublewisdom: 12:59am On Aug 26, 2017
I refuse to comment.
Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by bolanto24(m): 1:02am On Aug 26, 2017
Fact: 99% of our governors in Nigeria na mumu dem be.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 26, 2017
AtkinsPlanet:
I cant just laugh...

Please laugh...
Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by royalamour(m): 3:54am On Aug 26, 2017
nuti:
Most useless gov in Nigeria, commissioning filling station

Mind the kind of pictures you post on public forums.

This type isn't needed.

Thank you.
Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by rusher14: 6:01am On Aug 26, 2017
Why are my people lamenting the type of governor we have?

Next election would come again and I bet you the result would be the same.

You guys would always vote with sentiments.
Re: Gov Okowas Face That Got People Talking by Henrypraise: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2017
wen Aisha talked of hyena, una tink say na joke she de? dis guy na confirm hyena

(1) (Reply)

Promising Results Buhari: Nnpc Discovers 21 Wells Full Oil In The North. / NADECO Back, Says Nigeria Is Back To Dictatorship / Fulani Herdsmen Now In Abia State? See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.