Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

How To Create A Page On Blogger/how To Add Page Gadget. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Page On Blogger/how To Add Page Gadget. (333 Views)

How To Set Up Custom Robot Txt And Custom Robots Header Tags On Blogger / If You Can Delete A Page From Google, I Need Your Help / HELP: My WP Posts Redirects To A Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Page On Blogger/how To Add Page Gadget. by cletoo12(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Most people find it difficult to add post pages on blogger, so I am going to teach how to add different pages on blogger. You can add different pages ( About us, Contact us, private and policy etc.) by following the bellow procedures

What you learn from this Article .

1. How to add pages on blogger.

2. How to add page gadget on blogger.

How to add page on blogger.

1. Log in to your blogger blog.
2. Select the blog you want to add page.
3. Scroll to your blogger dashboard.
4. Select pages.
*posts*
*stats*
*earnings*
*campaigns*
* pages*

5. Click on new page.
6. Creat your page contents.
7. Scroll to the right side and chose page setting.
8. Select "Don't Allow " for comment( this will prevent visitors to comment on the page).
9. Click publish, then you are done with your page.

How to add page gadget on blogger .

The next thing is for you to add page gadget. This will enable the page you have created to display on your blogger blog or site.

To add page gadget on blogger, you have to follow this procedures.

1. Click on layout.
2. Scroll to the place you want to put the page.
3. Click on add gadget.
4.scroll down you will see "Pages ".
5.click on pages.
6. Then select the page you want to display in the page menu.
7. Click on save and view your blog, you will see the page menu on your site.
With this I believe you can easily create or add post to pages on your blogger blog.
Don't forget to leave your comments.

source:www.puntersloaded..com

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Quality And Profitable Traffic From Search Engines / Buy Your Adsense Now / Important Role Of Classified Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.