Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,768 members, 7,898,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (58070 Views)

RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet / Beautiful Loved Up Photo Of RMD And His Wife / Dele Momodu, RMD And Asamoah Gyan Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
HottestFire:

The lady has gone under the knife...Those with experience can spot the difference.. grin cool

She set!
Moreover there is nothing bad going under the knife. As long as she can afford it.

Am saving up for it sef! angry

I need a kardasian look! cheesy with my Asian face. My bobo will always melt whenever hes around me Infact he won't let go for life!
tongue

1 Like

Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by HottestFire: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
alexialin:

She set!
Moreover there is nothing bad going under the knife. As long as she can afford it.

Am saving up for it sef! angry

I need a kardasian look! cheesy with my Asian face. My bobo will always melt whenever hes around me Infact he won't let go for life!
tongue

grin grin grin O.Y.O
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
HottestFire:

grin grin grin O.Y.O

Heheheheheheheheh tongue
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Pussycatdolls: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
RMD is just too handsome,he's all I see in the picture!
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by smartnero24(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Dexema:
Men are in big trouble, especially make you con by mistake get money or fame.

"Son if you learn to manage money, fame, and women, you'll certainly live a long life with no regrets"....final words of a dying man.
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by Gordieshegz(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
decatalyst:
AY nah thief...where is his second hand fa? grin

I no wan hear stories that touch ooooo

To be a celebrity dey hungry me kissI wee just dey dress to kill even if I no get money grin I no them girls go fall for the trick.

@Seun, which day you go start to dey recognize your celebrities here? undecided

sir,I fear if the basic reason why you want popularity or money is to impress girls,you must still be on napkins ...

o maa se ooo
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by decatalyst(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Gordieshegz:

sir,I fear if the basic reason why you want popularity or money is to impress girls,you must still be on napkins ...

o maa se ooo

I guess the economy has badly affected your sense of humor.

O maa se ooo tongue
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by ofuonyebi: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
All show would soon fade away...it is a matter of time

The breast will take a- U- turn and the legs will wrinkle

This two men will take a bow for another lady...enjoy your world today

Old age are you listening tome?
Re: AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React by AlphaTaikun: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2022
itspzpics:
Comedian Ay during his video premier, he was pictured with Mofe Damijo RMD and this Hot Lady with too much cleavage.

Then his fans react to this photo. Read some funny comments below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/comedian-ay-rmd-and-this-hot-lady.html?m=0
Mad cool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Pictures) / Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) / Zion Balogun Destroys The Cake Naomi Campbell Gave To Wizkid On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.