Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,916 members, 7,973,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:44 AM

What Is The Primary Work Of Assu? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Primary Work Of Assu? (302 Views)

Federal Government Has Dealt With Most Of Assu's Demands - Ngige / A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Primary Work Of Assu? by tens4real(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2017
i only get to hear about only whem they are going for their annual strike and that keeps wondering so am asking pls WHAT EXACTLY IS THE WORK OF ASSU AS A BODY?
seun,lalasticla,mynd44
Re: What Is The Primary Work Of Assu? by dingbang(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2017
To go on strike annually

1 Like

Re: What Is The Primary Work Of Assu? by MurderEnglish(m): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2017
to collected big money from government and chop like it is them that owned education in Africa.

My boy that learned work in my workshop go school but he is not skillful. I teach him work in just 3months he grab fast fast and now is worked with motormobile in Japan. An she is do well there.

Tha boy finish us with big grammar,chai. Educated is good thing o,don't over looked it.

(1) (Reply)

FG And ASUU To Meet To Discuss Way Forward / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities / Ambrose Alli University Screening Guideline And Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.