Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,944 members, 7,883,297 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Have You Lost Your Adsense Account To Scammers/hackers? Recover It In 24 Hours! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have You Lost Your Adsense Account To Scammers/hackers? Recover It In 24 Hours! (528 Views)

Hacked Facebook Account? 3 Simple Ways You Can Recover It. / 10 Proven Strategies To Increase Your Adsense Revenue / Necessary Things To Do If You Want Google To Approve Your Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Lost Your Adsense Account To Scammers/hackers? Recover It In 24 Hours! by soldierdollar(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2017
He promised to pay you after you admin him. He told you a story of how he has been scammed many times, he sent you screenshot of the last person that scammed him and you took pity on him and decided to ris your Adsense account. You make him the admin and he disappears. He blocks you on WhatsApp and you want to run mad.

Or you paid someone to work on your site and he uses your email to hijack your Adsense account. As in, you paid someone to steal your account.

These are the two common scenarios of how scammers can overthrow you from your Adsense ministry .

If you happen to have experienced any of these , please do not run mad. You can recover your account in just 24 hours. All you need is to fill a form by Google. You have to provide information that shows you're the owner of the account like the name on the Adsense account, the email address associated with the account , your pub-Id (not compulsory), the URL of the site where you placed your ad code, your country.

I created a blog post about the steps you .. you can check it here>> http://www.chrisdiary.com/2017/08/how-to-recover-your-adsense-account-if.html?m=1

If you experience any difficulty, drop your comments.

I was inspired to write this after a user (atalia) complained that his account was hacked.

Keep the thread alive so others can see it by commenting
Re: Have You Lost Your Adsense Account To Scammers/hackers? Recover It In 24 Hours! by Atalia: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
op thanks, that was exactly what happened between me and that dude, claiming he was scammed at first, pitied him and made him admin, he changed details, blocked me and refuse picking my calls.

had to expose him, although my actions were rash but that's the only way to get my property back.
Re: Have You Lost Your Adsense Account To Scammers/hackers? Recover It In 24 Hours! by soldierdollar(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2017
Atalia:
op thanks, that was exactly what happened between me and that dude, claiming he was scammed at first, pitied him and made him admin, he changed details, blocked me and refuse picking my calls.

had to expose him, although my actions were rash but that's the only way to get my property back.

You are welcome bro

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons Why I Hate Google Adsense / Ebook Writers Wanted / Best All In One SEO Meta Tags - Full SEO Pack For 2018 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.