Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:06 AM

Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky (3314 Views)

Actress Rukky Sanda Looking Amazing In Beautiful Photos / Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by MrNollyzone: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Omotola Jalade who distinguished herself as the Queen of Nollywood engaged Genevieve Nnaji in a rivalry war about 5 years ago, the fight was later settled by concerned colleagues last year.

The ongoing rivalry war between Omotola Jalade and Funke Akindele has been exposed.

Omotola took to the social media on Thursday to apologise to Rukky Sanda because she missed her birthday. The actress however snubbed Funke Akindele who clocked 40 around the same time.

As at the time of filing this report, Omotola is yet to openly apologise to Funke for missing her birthday.

When NG put a call through to a source close to both parties on Friday, the source said Omotola has dissociated herself from colleagues for a long time as she believes she is no longer on the same level with many of them.

The source added that most female entertainers in Nollywood are not in good terms with the actress who many accused of being too full of herself (arrogant).

On what caused Omosexy and Jenifa’s beef, the source said it is likely that Omotola feels threatened by Funke’s achievement and the recent acquisition of her multi million naira mansion in Lekki.

http://news.nollyzone.com/omotola-jalade-snubs-funke-akindele-birthday-extends-love-rukky/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
*eating popcorn
Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by kidap: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
come gimme chop
Ebayray:
*eating popcorn

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
kidap:
come gimme chop

Begi Begi tongue

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by kidap: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
lol grin grin stingy koko
Ebayray:

Begi Begi tongue

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by NaijaCelebrity: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
beef everywhere
Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
kidap:
lol grin grin stingy koko

I nor dey use food play smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by kidap: 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
I no
Ebayray:

I nor dey use food play smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by muller101(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Another nonsense
Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by Tynasparks(f): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Iranu
Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Shes the least of funkes problems.
So she shudnt worry. No one cares whether u wish happy birthday or not.

Doesnt make any difference whatsoever.

Some women and their unnecessary wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nothing can ever make me like that Omotola undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by Ordinarymuyiwa: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
You guys should stop causing rifts between these duos,they aren't even friends

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by cicc2010(f): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ordinarymuyiwa:
You guys should stop causing rifts between these duos,they aren't even friends

as in
Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by laribari(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Omotola actually has an arrogant looks but she may not be as bad as people think.

That's why it's good to always wear a smile oo.
Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by Nollyzonenews: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hmmm
laribari:
Omotola actually has an arrogant looks but she may not be as bad as people think.

That's why it's good to always wear a smile oo.
Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by pweetiedee(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Omotola and Funke are not friends. I don't even think they have starred in the same movie.

If Omotola feels threatened by Funke's achievement...it is natural to feel that way cos its like a competition, but she should understand that she can't be there forever. There are many intelligent actresses and many more will still come. Overtaking is allowed. I can even come and overtake Funke sef.

If Omotola is arrogant, Funke isn't an Angel herself.

Let them be. They don't hate each other. Nollywood is big, not all of them are friends.
Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by double0seven(m): 6:51am On Aug 27, 2017
pweetiedee:
Omotola and Funke are not friends. I don't even think they have starred in the same movie.

If Omotola feels threatened by Funke's achievement...it is natural to feel that way cos its like a competition, but she should understand that she can't be there forever. There are many intelligent actresses and many more will still come. Overtaking is allowed. I can even come and overtake Funke sef.

If Omotola is arrogant, Funke isn't an Angel herself.

Let them be. They don't hate each other. Nollywood is big, not all of them are friends.

You are even disturbing yourself over what some traffic Hunter blogger says
Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2017
Her wishes would not add a strand of hair to Funke's head. Would it? No!

The sky is big enough for all. Shine your shine, I shine my shine.
Moreover, one is allowed to be friends with whomever.

*this my English sha* Lol.
Re: Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky by eboiga(f): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2017
Order for your vanilla,red velvet,sprinkled fruit,chocolate and fruit cakes. Please call 08167062263 to place your orders.

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Breaks Guiness World Record For Largest Paradise Cocktail Ever (pics) / Kannywood / Don Jazzy Rescues English Language From A Slay Queen Who’s Out To Murder It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.