Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,706 members, 7,945,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Do PJ Masks Live In Ghost Cities? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do PJ Masks Live In Ghost Cities? (593 Views)

Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) / Kiddwaya And Prince Act As Ghost And Tariq From 'Power' / TSTV: List Of Their Agents In Major Cities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do PJ Masks Live In Ghost Cities? by AjalaJ(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
PJ Masks is a kids’ favorite series on Disney Junior.

I don’t need to go into details on the characters and plots of the series, but what I notice is:

Only the protagonists and antagonists are shown in the downtowns of big cities. You see megacities, but no residents, no passers-by, nobody driving or moving. No-one at all, save the characters.

Does that means PJ Masks live in ghost cities?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: Do PJ Masks Live In Ghost Cities? by mrdan(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lol, i also wondered about that and that why do they have to wait until its night to get back whatever was taken.

It is assumed that since the super hero part takes place in the night, everyone is fast asleep except the heroes n of course the villains.
But during the day, you do see some of their school mates n teachers at school.
Re: Do PJ Masks Live In Ghost Cities? by ituglobal(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yes, they do. But that is the cartoonist's imagination.

(1) (Reply)

Blade Runner 2049 Is The Best Film Of 2017 So Far / “Don’t Listen To Lies” – Lady Whose Pant Was Removed In Church Opens Up | Photos / Best Nollywood Movies Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.