Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Wat!!! I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wat!!! I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan (885 Views)

Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him / Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane / Wizkid, Timaya Ignore Davido On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat!!! I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan by 9jAgossipdey: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Veteran act, Sound Sultan has declared he is king.
The singer while speaking with Showtime bragged about his years in the industry saying he mentored and inspired the likes of Timaya, Wizkid, D'banj and a few others making them into what they are today.
“So many artistes that are big now, when they were budding artistes, I inspired and motivated them. From P-Square to Wizkid, Dbanj, Timaya, Asa, and all the other guys.”On not being scared of his thron ein the game despite these people enjoying massive attention from around the globe:
“That I want to mentor young up and coming artistes doesn’t stop my own career movement, it’s more like a positive energy; it’s not something you need to take a break from.

You don’t have to wait for your fire to die down before igniting another person’s, while your fire is burning you can use it to ignite another person’s fire, so they could feed off the good energy that you emit...

Continue reading...
Source:https://nija247..com.ng/2017/08/i-made-wizkid-timaya-asa-others-who.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Wat!!! I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan by dacovajnr: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
grin
Re: Wat!!! I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan by abelprice(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
It is a naturally something.. undecided..

1 Like

Re: Wat!!! I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan by oglas(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
I just pray dis dude knows wat he is saying...- can see he just wat to draw attention to himself
Re: Wat!!! I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan by AtkinsPlanet(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Brother, That one no concern us, jhoor.

1 Like

Re: Wat!!! I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan by Prefola: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ayam not understanding ooohh...plz can xum1 remind me d last tym dis dude released a hit simgle?cuz d last i can rememba is 'natural something', nd he inspired d above artistes??LMAO...Bro it seems u re veri gud in comedy,i advice u switch over...4ny guy..u beta build up ur shattered music life nd stop dis joke of urz...attention seeker!!!
Re: Wat!!! I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan by pepemendy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Prefola:
Ayam not understanding ooohh...plz can xum1 remind me d last tym dis dude released a hit simgle?cuz d last i can rememba is 'natural something', nd he inspired d above artistes??LMAO...Bro it seems u re veri gud in comedy,i advice u switch over...4ny guy..u beta build up ur shattered music life nd stop dis joke of urz...attention seeker!!!
use you brain...read very well before spitting trash
Re: Wat!!! I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan by pepemendy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
oglas:
I just pray dis dude knows wat he is saying...- can see he just wat to draw attention to himself
his a legend, many nigerian act respect him a lot...he was there when no one listen to nigeria music but he and tuface kept doing it and they neva give up...His an inspiration to others

1 Like

Re: Wat!!! I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan by verygudbadguy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bloggers shocked... A special part of hell fire should be reserved for some of you. I read the interview. You quoted him out of context. He talked about mentoring some artistes musically. Truth be told, Sound Sultan is a legend. If he had mentioned Tubaba among his mentees, I would not have disputed.

He is one of the pioneers of good music in Nigeria. He is also a prolific songwriter. Listen to his lyrics, he addresses societal issues and advocates for better governance with his music. A lot of the people he started with, have been long forgotten. He is also a cool person.

1 Like

Re: Wat!!! I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan by oglas(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
pepemendy:
his a legend, many nigerian act respect him a lot...he was there when no one listen to nigeria music but he and tuface kept doing it and they neva give up...His an inspiration to others
Sure he is but tuface never boost of pple he has helped,b4 he was recognized as a legend...if u see a legend u don't need to b told b4 u knw...
It's not all abt how far it's how well bro
Re: Wat!!! I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan by pepemendy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
oglas:

Sure he is but tuface never boost of pple he has helped,b4 he was recognized as a legend...if u see a legend u don't need to b told b4 u knw...
It's not all abt how far it's how well bro
sure bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI / Beautiful Potrait Of Media Personality, Latasha Ngwube’s Family / Lol This Husband Started Crying After Getting A Surprised Birthday From His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.