Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,598 members, 7,888,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Advice To Single Ladies!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Single Ladies!!! (778 Views)

My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Single Ladies!!! by idowuag24(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
*My Talk To Ladies*

Yesterday, we were able to to look at what I call *Five things* to consider in a man. I was able to talk about the first Factor, which is the "Fear Of God" a young lady must above other things. Pls dear Sister, it is better to wait and and marry a Man with the fear of God than living you life with many years of pains and agony. This is because it will affect everything in your home. A man with the fear of God will treat you in accordance with Word of God, He cannot withstand one day of tears in your eyes even when your body is wrinkling and sex is no more a pleasure to your husband at that age, a time will come in a woman's life that her beauty is no more attractive to her husband, what will remain is the "Fear of God" that keeps giving him passion for her woman.

This is what many of our parents have neglected to consider in their early days, bringing them a big time of regrets and Pains. May we never repeat the same mistake in Jesus Name. Amen.

Now, let's go to the another Factor to consider in a man's life.

2. He Must Be Submitted to a Spiritual Authority:

Does He has a respected Spiritual Figure in His Life who he can give accountability ? This I can call a Mentor, Discipler, Pastor or an Elderly figure, show me one person he respected in his life?

No matter how bad a man is, he must have someone In his life he respected so much.

It's a pity many of our sisters sold themselves In a rush cheaply to say "yes" to a man without even any reference and check from your Mentor or From His mentor. Many sister avoided their pastor/Mentor in their decision making, only to come back to inform their Mentor/Pastor after they lost their virginity,time and being turn to a punching bag.

If the person you say yes to In a relationship doesn't have any Authority in his life, pls am not talking about Parent here, there are Many Parents who have no value or Authority in their children lives, what so ever. They are not close to their children, but a Mentor will give a full account about this person.
You say "Yes" to guy in a relationship only after a year, he started misbehaving and contradicting his value and you have no one to report to. My sister, you have sold yourself cheaply.
Who is your Mentor who can give a thorough check about the Man you want to marry?

Don't tell me you say yes to a guy without your Mentor thorough & critical counsel and Wisdom. You will save your a life time of sorrow by respecting a figure in your life.

Meditate on these Things and Christ shall give you light.

*To be continued*

Your Friend ,
*Emmanuel Idowu*

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Single Ladies!!! by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please, continue for me.
Re: My Advice To Single Ladies!!! by Divay22(f): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
Pls continue
Re: My Advice To Single Ladies!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
So what if you are an atheist and your husband is an agnostic or atheist nko
the marriage will crash abi
bladerblash!!!!!!
op go and sleep abeg
Re: My Advice To Single Ladies!!! by midehill(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:
So what if you are an atheist and your husband is an agnostic or atheist nko

the marriage will crash abi

bladerblash!!!!!!

op go and sleep abeg

ur comment on nairaland z jez like Jezebel...must u comment if u have nothing reasonable to talk

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Fashion Or Craziness? / Message To Those Who Always Have S*x In Their Dreams At Night!!. / Brave Man Fought 23 Foot Giant Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.