Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,099 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Three Types Of People On Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Types Of People On Nairaland. (516 Views)

The Three Types Of Lovers: What Category Do You Belong To? / Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies / Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Types Of People On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
After using Nairaland for a while, I discovered three types of people that I want to let you know about.

1) Those Determined To Derail Your Thread

For one reason or the other, some Nairaland members are determined to derail your thread. It may be because they share different opinions from the one propagated by your thread and it may be for other reasons. Derailing the thread, they discuss their personal issues that are unrelated to your thread. Have you noticed this group of people?

2) Those Who Despise You For Creating Threads

After creating a thread, you'll see a number of people who comment and display their hatred of you by attacking and insulting you for no logical reason whatsoever. This hate is as a result, though, of creating the threads they can't.

3) Those Who Think You Are Taking the Babes

You create threads and people comment. Soon, some people are insulting you because in their insular and salacious minds, you are the new action hero. They also attack you for this.
Re: Three Types Of People On Nairaland. by benzene00: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
haba!
Re: Three Types Of People On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
benzene00:
haba!

Did I lie?

1 Like

Re: Three Types Of People On Nairaland. by Israeljones(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Op why is ur thinking this minute

Re: Three Types Of People On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Israeljones:
Op why is ur thinking this minute
You must have noticed these people too.

1 Like

Re: Three Types Of People On Nairaland. by Lewaluv(f): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
These type are only men.
Re: Three Types Of People On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lewaluv:
These type are only men.
Those who derail are both men and women. That I'm sure of.

1 Like

Re: Three Types Of People On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: Three Types Of People On Nairaland. by Lewaluv(f): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
Im in the mood for chicken suya.
thefirst:
Those who derail are both men and women. That I'm sure of.
Re: Three Types Of People On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lewaluv:
Im in the mood for chicken suya.
Really? Or you want to derail the thread?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Wars Away Is Becurse Of 9mobile Fail!!!! / Symbol Of Women Liberation / What If I Run Mad With Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.