Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,069 members, 7,903,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

Buy 26 Million GSM Numbers To Grow Your Business Across Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buy 26 Million GSM Numbers To Grow Your Business Across Nigeria (490 Views)

Grab The 172 Countries Database Lead And Grow Your Business Across The Globe / Download The Entire GSM Numbers Database Of Nigerians, Email Database / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy 26 Million GSM Numbers To Grow Your Business Across Nigeria by Tekkyy: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
We are glad to inform you that we now have access to about 26 Million Verified GSM Phone Numbers Database of Nigerians aged 18 and above.
We also have the numbers sorted/grouped into their various Local Government Areas (LGAs) and the 36 states of Nigeria plus Abuja.
With this, it means you can now accurately tailor your bulk SMS/voice call/ robocall campaigns (messages) to targeted locations/audiences, instead of spending so much sending SMSes to people who live far enough never to benefit from your products/services.
Phone number database suitable for politicians, political parties, churches, government offices, business organizations and individuals
Pricing
All Phone Numbers database: N1,000,000.00
Single State database: N100,000.00
Single LGA database: N50,000.00
Random selection: N1.00/number
Prices are not negotiable and minimum purchase is N10,000 volume per State.

To order, mention me or send me a mail

Re: Buy 26 Million GSM Numbers To Grow Your Business Across Nigeria by Tekkyy: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Still available ...

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create A Wordpress Blog Without Spending A Kobo / Pls Help Me How To Make Money With My Blog / 8 Best Ways To Increase Page RPM 2018 | Google Adsense Optimization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.