Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

CAC Registeration Errors And Issues - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Registeration Errors And Issues (469 Views)

CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints / Indriver Registeration Thread On Nairaland / How To Decide Company Type During Registeration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Registeration Errors And Issues by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Anybody undergoing CAC registetation here,please share your experience on the longterm delay and procedures.
Re: CAC Registeration Errors And Issues by chuksOG: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Just submitted documents online and from what i heard it's a minimum wait of 3 weeks.

Apparently nobody on nairaland knows anything about CAC registration especially using the online portal.

I opened several threads asking for help concerning this issue but i got no reply save for one or two from a lawyer and another person, even the so called lawyer clearly did not know how to go about it cos the answer he gave me was crap.

Online search just gives you nothing, it's the same copy and paste from the CAC site you'll find on hundreds of blogs and websites.

And the foolish CAC did not give any documentation on how to go about registering your company using the online portal. A lot of jargons while filling out the forms will almost drive you insane and they call it 'easy self service'.

How can i be of help, mr nobody? I know you're still following this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Online Business That Will Generate Atleast N50-N100 Thousand Monthly / This Amazing "Smart Watch With All Android Function" Android 4.4 Smart Watch 2.2 / How We Got Our First Client In Pukena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.