Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Prayer Points To Battle Issues - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points To Battle Issues (405 Views)

10 Prayer Points To BreakĀ  Family Curses And Patterns / 13 Mfm Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points To Battle Issues by cathodekazim: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
When you have bn gvn vegetable to eat, even when a mad man is sleeping wt ur wife, you will see it as a normal event. wa pe oruko Jesu lemi ji, emimimo kan tele, wa ni pan pe aye ti ota fi mi si, emi mimo gbemi jade adura..
what about this, you have not bn taking your time to follow event of your life, same thing has bn happening to you right from 2013 till date. The evil ones have recycled your life around failure shout the name of Jesus twice, then holy spirit n say That room of failure that the enemy has locked my glory,upliftment, success, catch fire catch fire catch fire aduraaaa...
Re: Prayer Points To Battle Issues by cathodekazim: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
During sex, a man passes out an important part of his glory to the lady and if they ended up not marrying eachother, the man could lose it for life

shout the name if Jesus once, holy spirit thrice and say...
That glory that i have lost through sex to the enemy in dreams or in reality, to my ex or my concubines, lord i have repented, use mercy to reclaim it for me in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

See What Our Forefather Have To Say When They Introduced Hell Fire To Them / Church Cancels Wedding After Facebook Gay Marriage Post / How Young Can You Be And Ask Jesus To Be Your Saviour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.