Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,660 members, 7,937,968 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

My View On Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On Nnamdi Kanu (2804 Views)

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / I Didn’t Speak On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabout In Minna – Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by PFRB: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
OP Did he write to America asking for arms and ammunition? ? ? ?
Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:

I don't know why Jonathan marginalized the SouthEast by not establishing almajiri schools in Aba and Owerri and Awka, when he did same in the North.

IPOB has managed to inflict idiocy on the SouthEast.

Everyone knows Buhari's regime was toppled by IBB in 1985, and Buhari was locked up. He was later released in 1988, after which he divorced his previous wife and married Aisha Buhari in December 1989.

As for Aisha, she was born in February 1971 to an Engineer dad and got married in December 1989. She was well educated and comfortable not to be a child bride, and she was 18yrs and just 2months shy of being 19yrs when she married Buhari. None of their 5 children together is as old as 28yrs that their marriage anniversary will be by December 2017.

Even if you hate someone as to believe any lie told, should you embrace stupidity and idiocy that hurts you more than the person you hate?

CC: Arda1000
okay just list the age of Aisha buhari's children then we'll do the maths

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:

You are too mentally handicapped to be bothered with simple arithmetic, so I will not torture you.
kindly list all Aisha buhari's children ages we will start the simple arithmetic from there

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by goldviaggra: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
adetoya234:

Lol savage,
smiley

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
goldviaggra:

Two great igbo sons are discussing along the line one monkey from waste area tried to join in the discussion. What do you call the waste monkey?
Answer busy body.
If you are not satisfied with my question i suggest you try this
I have now caught those waste monkeys,when they list Aisha children's age,we then will know how old she was when she gave birth to her first child

2 Likes

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
stanluiz:
I know then simply ignore him.
I am sorry sir, once bitten twice shy….. We cant and will NEVER ignore him. nobody has monopoly of insults.
What goes around comes around
grin grin grin
Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:

You're the ultimate IPOB zombie.

I do not envy your mental predicament.
I don't have anything to discuss with a mentally challenged skull miner like you
Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Arda1000:
okay just list the age of Aisha buhari's children then we'll do the maths

Dude, just own up to your idiocy.

I have already proved to you how she was married in 1989 and without any kids prior to marriage, as such she has no child with Buhari that is older than their marriage anniversary. I have also enlightened you how it is public knowledge that Buhari was kept in jail by IBB from 1985 to 1988, after which Buhari divorced his only known wife, and in December 1989 married the 18yrs10months old Aisha buhari.

All of the above is public knowledge about a former military head of state. It is not hidden.

Hence she did not get married to Buhari at the age of 12yrs or 10yrs or 5yrs, like IPOB propaganda suggest. Must you insist that your idiotic falsehoods must be facts?

When are you going to give up this hate that is only making you senile?

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:

I have already proved to you how she was married in 1989 and without any kids prior to marriage, as such she has no child with Buhari that is older than their marriage anniversary. I halve also enlightened you how it is public knowledge that Buhari was kept in jail by IBB from 1985 to 1988, after which Buhari divorced his only known wife, and in December 1989 married the 18yrs10months old Aisha buhari.

All of the above is public knowledge about a former military head of state. It is not hidden.

Hence she did not get married to Buhari at the age of 12yrs or 10yrs or 5yrs, like IPOB propaganda suggest. Must you insist that your idiotic falsehoods must be facts?

did she have any children with pmb?
Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:

I have already proved to you how she was married in 1989 and without any kids prior to marriage, as such she has no child with Buhari that is older than their marriage anniversary. I halve also enlightened you how it is public knowledge that Buhari was kept in jail by IBB from 1985 to 1988, after which Buhari divorced his only known wife, and in December 1989 married the 18yrs10months old Aisha buhari.

did she have any children with pmb? if yes I can do with their ages

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Arda1000:
I have now caught those waste monkeys,when they list Aisha children's age,we then will know how old she was when she gave birth to her first child

Since you insist to be stupid while I try to bring you from out of the cage of ignorance that is your habitat, kindly tell the whole world the age of Aisha Buhari's oldest child with Muhammadu Buhari.

We know the oldest is Halima who passed law school and got called to Bar during the current Buhari regime. president and she isn't up to 27yrs yet.

We also know Buhari was not married to Aisha while he was military head of state. We also know that Buhari was in jail from 1985 to 1988 in Benin City. We know he divorced his previous wife Safinatu after he was released and married Aisha Buhari in 1989.

It is public knowledge that Aisha Buhari is 46yrs old.

Please stop making a mockery of yourself.

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Arda1000:
did she have any children with pmb? if yes I can do with their ages

You should supply us their ages since you have made claims that should have facts backing you.

I have already told you that all of the 5 younger children of Buhari with Aisha are all younger than their marriage anniversary of 28yrs. It is also public knowledge that they only just started graduating from university.

Halima who is the oldest just passed out from law school last year or so, Zahra and Yusuf just graduated between 2015 and 2016. And they are the 3 oldest of Aisha Buhari's children.

That you are agitating for independence or hate your president, is not a reason to destroy your own intelligence.

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:

You should supply us their ages since you have made claims that should have facts backing you.

I have already told you that all of the 5 younger children of Buhari with Aisha are all younger than their marriage anniversary of 28yrs. It is also public knowledge that they only just started graduating from university.

Halima who is the oldest just passed out from law school last year or so, Zahra and Yusuf just graduated between 2015 and 2016. And they are the 3 oldest of Aisha Buhari's children.

That you are agitating for independence or hate your president, is not a reason to destroy your own intelligence.
bros tell me their ages since you're the one that said that all the 5 of them are minors,and anybody can graduate at any age

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:

Since you insist to be stupid while I try to bring you from out of the cage of ignorance that is your habitat, kindly tell the whole world the age of Aisha Buhari's oldest child with Muhammadu Buhari.

We know the oldest is Halima who passed law school and got called to Bar during the current Buhari regime. president and she isn't up to 27yrs yet.

We also know Buhari was not married to Aisha while he was military head of state. We also know that Buhari was in jail from 1985 to 1988 in Benin City. We know he divorced his previous wife Safinatu after he was released and married Aisha Buhari in 1989.

It is public knowledge that Aisha Buhari is 46yrs old.

Please stop making a mockery of yourself.
which year did Aisha gave birth to Halima?
Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Arda1000:
bros tell me their ages since you're the one that said that all the 5 of them are minors,and anybody can graduate at any age

Since you don't even know their ages, why did you then make false claim below since the start of this argument?

Arda1000:
sorry man buhari impregnated Aisha when she was 12 check your facts

Atleast I have already enlightened you on when Aisha was born and when she was married without being a baby mama. We know that none of her children are older than their mother's wedding anniversary, irrespective of their specific ages.

Just like we know that Kanu Nwankwo married Amara who was 18yrs old then in 2005 and she was not a baby mama. As such, we already know that none of Amara's children with Nwankwo Kanu is older than their wedding anniversary, irrespective of their specific ages.

So if you have no knowledge of their specific ages, and you do not dispute the public knowledge of Buhari's whereabouts after his military regime was toppled by IBB, and you do not dispute the public knowledge that he divorced his only known wife after he was released from prison in 1988, and you do not dispute the public knowledge that he married Aisha in December 1989, and you do not dispute the fact that Aisha Buhari was born in February 1971.

Why then do you insist that Buhari is a paedophile for marrying an 18yr old woman, as Nwankwo Kanu also did without you labelling him too a paedophile?

Why is the heart of man desperately wicked and hypocritical?

Why must man lie to himself to feel accomplished?

2 Likes

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Arda1000:
which year did Aisha gave birth to Halima?

Atleast we know it was after she was married to Buhari in 1989, after Buhari was released in 1988.

The specific year is not relevant, except that Aisha was not married till she was 18yrs and 10months old, and she was not a baby mama before her marriage.

Ultimately proving that Buhari is not a paedophile like you falsely alleged because Nnamdi Kanu sowed hatred in you.

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by goldviaggra: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Arda1000:
The waste monkeys are deceiving their fulani masters not us if they think they can defend the indefendable.

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:

Atleast we know it was after she was married to Buhari in 1989, after Buhari was released in 1988.

The specific year is not relevant, except that Aisha was not married till she was 18yrs and 10months old, and she was not a baby mama before her marriage.

Ultimately proving that Buhari is not a paedophile like you falsely alleged because Nnamdi Kanu sowed hatred in you.
what's the month Aisha married Buhari in 1989?

2 Likes

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Arda1000:
what's the month Aisha married Buhari in 1989?

You're a clown.

Continue with you idiocy.

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:

still not the answer to my question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:

You're a clown.

Continue with you idiocy.
you can lick all the gutters in your waste land for all I care
Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Arda1000:
you can lick all the gutters in your waste land for all I care

Atleast, you have been educated. An education I hope you will pass on to others like you who still wallow in the darkness of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by odduduwa: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
If you live in a zoo with pics as evidence and pigs, lions, zebra, python around you then Nigeria is a zoo

if you don't like Nigeria, Cameroon, Benin Republic and Niger Republic are very close
shatap
Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by PRXPERT: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
[s]
MasterKim:
This is the first time i'm hearing him speak and tbh, it's so poor. While watching this video, I stumbled on some other videos also; where he was interviewed by a Channels TV journalist, another one where he was interviewed by a German journalist and where his wife was speaking also.

My view about him: I've always respected him with the fact that he's fighting for justice towards his kinsmen but seriously speaking, Nnamdi kanu is just a not-so-wise guy, filled with hate, pride and doesn't even have a sense of good reasoning. He does not even have a blue print on how he will lead the Biafran nation to success, just fantasies - we will build Ports, we will be the best country, we will dominate Africa, we will build everything, just fantasies.

Forgetting his statement that the Yorubas as his arch enemy and even swearing with his life if he has anything to do with anything Yoruba And that he's not even oratory, just a guy just spewing hatred to a herd of sheeps, this are the few points I deduced from those 3 interviews;

1. he said, South east and South South states are part of the Biafra he's agitating for and the journalist countered him with Wike's earlier comment, He said Wike speaks for himself and that he's not speaking for river state but HE, NK is speaking for the masses. How funny.

2. When the German guy asked him if calling Nigerians animals and primitive human beings wasn't too harsh( taking that he's fighting for justice), he said that was the nicest thing he could utter and that he could say nastier things but he was being nice in calling us animals and primitive set of people; WHAT CAN WE SAY OF A MAN THAT SPEAKS THIS WAY?

3. Again, the German journalist asked why he solicited for funds and wrote to America requesting for arms and munitions, he said he's practising self defence(in a country with laws and order). After achieving Biafra, will his citizens still retain this ammunitions or will he start going house to house to collect it back. WHAT I SEE TO THIS IS THAT HE'S PROMOTING TERRORISM!

4. His wife in another interview was saying that the SE was the region feeding the North and the West. and that his husband is back in Nigeria to liberate the east.

I just wondered what type of man he really his and what he really want even if Biafra is achieved.

his followers will say Yoruba are always poke-nosing into their affairs but they won't keep mentioning Yoruba in any of their posts. If their roads are not in good conditions, Yoruba senators will be their targets. Yorubas are slaves in the nation yet they re the ones holding them back from achieving Biafra.
They won't attack their governors or senators, how tinubu plundered Lagos state and made it better than their whole region combined is what they will masturbate on.
If ambode use #1000 to buy food, they will be the first region to cry yet they won't even talk about their leaders.
[/s]
I swear this a disjointed piece of shit! No single logic! Your write up is watery and meaningless...
Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by MasterKim: 2:38am On Aug 28, 2017
PFRB:
OP Did he write to America asking for arms and ammunition? ? ? ?
according to the journalist and him(coz he was right in front of the journalist), he solicited funds publicly and claimed to have written to USA for arms and munitions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Candidate Sule Lamido: President Buhari Is a 'fake' fulani Man / BREAKING: Sowore To Be Detained In DSS Custody For Next 45 Days / Nigerians Igbo Group In Philippines Shares Palliatives To Their Host Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.