Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? (2159 Views)

Omotola's Thermocool Advert: Obsessed Fan Attacks Shop / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:54am On Mar 10, 2010
chiogo, im in love with you! kiss cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by chiogo(f): 12:57am On Mar 10, 2010
THE AMAKA:

chiogo, im in love with you! kiss cheesy
**breathes really fast, tear drops, put hands on chest** I'm so touched. grin
I'm in love with you too. kiss tongue
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:58am On Mar 10, 2010
chiogo:

**breathes really fast, tear drops, put hands on chest** I'm so touched. grin
I'm in love with you too. kiss tongue
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by riversman: 2:04am On Mar 10, 2010
ewoooo, see dis 2 LEZBO's grin grin grin, kidding

i loff it!!! naija gals for once not being biatchies to each otha, hehehehehehhehe grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by naliakar: 2:28am On Mar 11, 2010
riversman:

ewoooo, see dis 2 LEZBO's grin grin grin, kidding

i loff it!!! naija gals for once not being biatchies to each otha, hehehehehehhehe grin
they cannot do that on Omo's thread. It is sacrosanct.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by chiogo(f): 4:47am On Mar 11, 2010
^^ And nairalanders are the ones obsessed with omotola, right?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 11, 2010
Seems the poster is actually obsessed with Omo.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by riversman: 5:43am On Mar 11, 2010
Nairaland MODERATORS where d fhuck are ur brains PLIZZZZZ

can u delete all this OMOTOLA aka BIG YANSH, posts, its gettin old and boring, i kno yall are enjoying the traffic but its kinda lame to DELETE Riversman's posts and leave this clutter of all thangs OmoT
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
Nairalanders obsessed with Ms Jalade?

The only person who seems obsessed on this board is Naliakar. I doubt even Ms Jalade's Public Relations agent does so much hyping / promotion for his / her client.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2010
Siena:

Nairalanders obsessed with Ms Jalade?
just wondering too. Na she be this

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2010
^^^ Is that really her? shocked

What happened? undecided
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
Siena:

^^^ Is that really her? shocked

What happened? undecided
to what?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 12, 2010
aze:

to what?

To Ms Jalade. Or has that picture been severely enhanced? She looks quite plump, and dare I say flabby in the last two pictures.

Hence I wondered what had happened to her.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2010
Siena:

To Ms Jalade I wondered what had happened to her.
what ur business. Abeg no make me vex
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2010
aze:

what your business. Abeg no make me vex

This is a public forum, just in case you hadn't noticed.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by chiogo(f): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2010
Siena:

This is a public forum, just in case you hadn't noticed.
Does s(he) sound well to you? funny you bother replying. grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by naliakar: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2010
riversman:

Nairaland MODERATORS where d fhuck are your brains PLIZZZZZ

can u delete all this OMOTOLA aka BIG YANSH, posts, its gettin old and boring, i kno yall are enjoying the traffic but its kinda lame to DELETE Riversman's posts and leave this clutter of all thangs OmoT

I will sue you and them if they delete Omo's thread abi? You just cannot do that to the only Nigerian queen we have, can you?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by naliakar: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2010
I think this is it:

[img][/img]

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by eezzy(f): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
undecided Obsessed! No they are not! At least not with Omotola,
maybe with Genevieve Nnaji cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus / Court Asks Dr Soleye To Pay Ex-wife N45million Divorce Settlement / Kimora Lee Simmons Goes Topless And Smokes Cigarettes In Front Of Her Kids On Va

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.