Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,415 members, 7,974,697 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:53 AM

Floyd Mayweather Defeats Connor Mcgregor In The 10th Round - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Defeats Connor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (1718 Views)

Connor Mcgregor Racked Up $180M In 2021, More Than Messi, Ronaldo, Or Lebron / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Defeats Connor Mcgregor In The 10th Round by ICEMAN(m): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2017
The boxing match between Connor Mcgregor and Floyd Mayweather started out with Connor coming out strong with powerful punches in the first 3 rounds. Mayweather strategically did less punching and let Mcgregor wear himself out. Mayweather tactically took over from the fourth round and began to wear Mcgregor down with head and body shot combinations. Connor stood his ground and gave Mayweather a run for his money but was almost knocked out in the 10th round with a vicious left right combination from Mayweather after which the referee stopped the fight.Mcgregor proved that he is a spirited Irishman and lasted longer than 90% of the 50 contenders Floyd has fought in the past.Great fight guys. Now I dey go sleep.

Re: Floyd Mayweather Defeats Connor Mcgregor In The 10th Round by DONFASZY(m): 6:48am On Aug 27, 2017
He wil buy 10 phantom ghost on one order nw n cook soup wit usd5,000,000
Jesus
I dey go training
I want to b a boxer
Usd100m jezz

D one tin I like bout him

E no get tattoos for body despite d raw cash

(1) (Reply)

Updated! Crystal Palace Sack Manager Frank De Boer / Gareth Barry Equals Ryan Giggs Premier League Record / Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts To Controversial Real Madrid Penalty Vs Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.