Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,745 members, 7,889,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly (2223 Views)

Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss / Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu / Eastern Consultative Assembly Elects Nnamdi Kanu As New Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by Terkimbi01: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2017
ProWalker:

You are right and I will not attempt to fault you, it's not fair, life itself is not fair either grin

Well, in my philosophy,
Life is always fair.

Only human beings are not fair.

Let the Niger Delta, the Odua, the Biafra and the Middle Belt, come together now and form a powerful force.

We have a lot in common.

We are not violent, primitive, religious fanatics and war mongers.

4 Likes

Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by Pcharles2(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2017
Let them arrest him, it's part of the game-plane.
Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by Terkimbi01: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2017
feelgoodInc:

how were the igbos happy during the abiola saga, how it take concern them? look during the abiola saga igbos were sewing shoes, and sewing clothes then. they didn't have time in politics

He turns away when injustice is done is in agreement with the oppressor.

Igbo's should have spoken loud and clear against the injustice.

and for the records, the Association for Better Nigeria which IBB used as the spoiler tool was led by Artur Nzeribe, an Igbo man.
Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by otosa(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2017
EastGold:
What is this one saying?

Kanu will be arrested and jailed, heaven will not fall.
Heaven will not fall but economic of Nigeria will fall. Mind you if South is unrest economic of Nigeria is Unrest, if you don't know go and ask your master.
Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by Michael004: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2017
Terkimbi01:

This is the best opportunity for the whole South And Middle Belt to join forces and solve the Nigerian question once and for all.
When them no like us nko, is better we stifu.
Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by Terkimbi01: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2017
Michael004:
When them no like us nko, is better we stifu.

Me.thinks the dislike is mutual.

however,I think for the sake of what is at stake, it is time to join forces and put things right.
Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by stevnwigw: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2017
blackaxe78:

He will be returned to Kuje prison and nothing will happen!

And after that, he will be proven guilty by the court of law and sentenced to death by hanging without plea!

easy said
Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2017
Eastfield1:
Sorry for you.
we will start by bomb DSS Office in Lagos & Sokoto.
follow by army barrack in Oyo & kano.
And in the process we will make sure we Destroy Every single Sea-port in Lagos and End all the monopoly you people Enjoy in Sea port
Empty threats

1 Like

Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by Almaiga: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2017
The type of Igbo this Igbo man smoked must be strong grin
Kanu will be arrested and returned to Kuje and heaven will not fall. The uprising afterwards will only take place in the 5 Eastern States. And Buratai's Boys will be having a filled time parforming a series of Target Practice.
Be warned cool

1 Like

Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by Cooly100: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2017
Almaiga:
The type of Igbo this Igbo man smoked must be strong grin
Kanu will be arrested and returned to Kuje and heaven will not fall. The uprising afterwards will only take place in the 5 Eastern States. And Buratai's Boys will be having a filled time parforming a series of Target Practice.
Be warned cool

Almajiri...you might be making a serious and huge mistake...

1 Like

Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by Almaiga: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Cooly100:

Almajiri...you might be making a serious and huge mistake...
Be warned cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by holocron: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
blackaxe78:

Ken Saro-Wiwa was executed and nothing happen after the several chest-beating by his Ogoni kinsmen. The Military is always there to checkmate!

...but oil production in ogoniland stopped from that day till today, for good or for bad. There are always consequences.

1 Like

Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by EzeUche(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is probably the most powerful man in the East.

Anyone who says he is not is in complete denial.

3 Likes

Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by MrSly(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
EastGold:
What is this one saying?

Kanu will be arrested and jailed, heaven will not fall.
You will know what he is saying when the time comes. All you e-chest beaters, be ready. After hailing your Lion king loin king be ready to defend the result of his actions not by typing trash but by being at the FRONT in due time. SEE YOU GUYS THERE SOON!
Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by CrtlAltDel: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rubbish, nobody is rearresting the hunchback, he was granted bail on health ground….. Kanu has been runing from one rally to the other, he has shown the whole world that he is now as fit as a fiddle . The court should do the needful which is to revoke is bail…… Thats all grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by MrSly(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
smartty68:

Then what's the crime of Arewa Youths and Fulani herdsmen
Treason and terrorism respectively. Hope you got your answer?
Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by CrtlAltDel: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
MrSly:

[s]You will know what he is saying when the time comes. All you e-chest beaters, be ready. After hailing your Lion king loin king be ready to defend the result of his actions not by typing trash but by being at the FRONT in due time. SEE YOU GUYS THERE SOON![/s]
Why you guys think upside down still amaze me…. Is it the lion king that granted Kanu bail, is it the lion king that read bail condition to Kanu which Kanu agreed to obey and has since flouted in front of the whole world…… let the court do the needful.
Why are you guys disturbing the lion king beauty sleep….. Imagine what will happen when the lion king wakes up….. Una never see chin chin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Eastfield1:
Sorry for you.
we will start by bomb DSS Office in Lagos & Sokoto.
follow by army barrack in Oyo & kano.
And in the process we will make sure we Destroy Every single Sea-port in Lagos and End all the monopoly you people Enjoy in Sea port

Are you serious? You would blow up things in yorubaland and think nothing would happen? The authorities are seeing this hate speech being spewed by this poster and nothing is done? You just want to cause problems for law abiding Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
otosa:

Heaven will not fall but economic of Nigeria will fall. Mind you if South is unrest economic of Nigeria is Unrest, if you don't know go and ask your master.

Igbos and alaigbo in general are not important to Nigeria. I don't know why igbos find it hard to believe that majority of Nigerians don't like or regard them. Being an igbo man is probably the most despicable identity in Nigeria right now.

1 Like

Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by MrSly(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Why you guys think upside down still amaze me…. Is it the lion king that granted Kanu bail, is it the lion king that read bail condition to Kanu which Kanu agreed to obey and has since flouted in front of the whole world…… let the court do the needful.
Why are you guys disturbing the lion king beauty sleep….. Imagine what will happen when the lion king wakes up….. Una never see chin chin
grin grin grin
I think you are the one that really think zigzag without solemn thought. Your lion loin king allowed kanu to be granted bail as result of pressure not out of will. Now he is being deceived that kanu has defaulted his bail conditions so as to have a basis of putting him behind bars which is what they had wanted onkt that their hands were tied. But watch how your lion loin king will very soon shy away from re arresting kanu, giving frivolous excuses. Only then we will know who is the LION KING.
Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by CrtlAltDel: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
MrSly:

[s]I think you are the one that really think zigzag without solemn thought. Your ionloin king allowed kanu to be granted bail as result of pressure not out of will. Now he is being deceived that kanu has defaulted his bail conditions so as to have a basis of putting him behind bars which is what they had wanted onkt that their hands were tied. But watch how your loin king will very soon shy away from re arresting kanu, giving frivolous excuses. Only then we will know who is the LION KING[/s].
See delluded being so the lion King is now justice Binta…..pressure from where....... From Igbos? … kikikiki…... Please remind me again on what grounds was the hunchback granted bail.
Havnt you heard of seperation of power. This is why the hunchback is able to brainwash you lot…. the bulk of the Ipigs are galla sellers that lack basic education
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by fulanmafia: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Havnt you heard of seperation of power?

This is why the hunchback is able to brainwash you lot…. the bulk of the Ipigs are galla sellers that lack basic education
grin grin grin grin

Spot on!

I bet he doesn't know zilch about what you're alluding to. grin
Re: Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly by MrSly(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

See delluded being so the lion King is now justice Binta…..pressure from where....... From Igbos? … kikikiki…... Please remind me again on what grounds was the hunchback granted bail.
Havnt you heard of [b]seperation of power.
This is why the hunchback is able to brainwash you lot…. the bulk of the Ipigs are galla sellers that lack basic education[/b] grin grin grin grin
There was separation of power but your bubu refused him bail severally even agaist court order but the so called autonomous judiciary did not do anything. Your puppet judge binta was fuming that she would try and jail kanu and nothing would happen, perhaps as instructed by your bubu, until situation overran her pay master.
Before you call others gala seller ask yourself these questions' what you do for a living'? Do I still feed from my mothers pot or ask papa to send me money
Before you talk about people that lack education ask yourself ' I am a jambite or even secondary school leaver. What grade did I make in the versify'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses / Open Letter To Ahmed Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By General Adeyinka Adebayo / BREAKING: 'travellers Trapped, Many Killed’ As Boko Haram Attacks Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.