Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Man Disguise As Party Member To Steal Phones - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguise As Party Member To Steal Phones (360 Views)

Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / Men Who Disguise As Women In Kano To Scam Wealthy Victims Busted By Police / Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Disguise As Party Member To Steal Phones by macmiral: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2017
The man pictured on the left holding a samsung edge 7 has been on the run since yesterday after doing away with three of my friend's phone. He joined us at the party also putting on same color code as ours meanwhile he was merely trapping us, he tried as much as possible to avoid us snapping him, so we won't get his face but I mistakenly snapped him unoticed, he got away with 2 infinix and a tecno. The venue of the weddiing was at Foab event center at alakuko, lagos state, near justrite. Please we plead with nairalanders to help us with clues on how to get him caught, because there are vital informations on the phones

Re: Man Disguise As Party Member To Steal Phones by ActionsShure: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2017
Check olx.
Buh since na lag.
If the phones are passworded.
Them fit break the security
Buf if dem nor fit
Dem go sell am as scrap
Maybe 7k
Na who buy am go unlock am.
Buh if u geh the imei nos
U fit dey track d location of the buyer bro
Nawa o.
I never give my phones to strangers.
Naso i go one wedding
Forget my bold 5 that year for the jeep wey carry us gp the venue.
I had 3 phones.
But based on say na church.i no bring them out
Na wen e don over mowi enter reception
Na him i rem say men i 4get my bold 5.
Omo i jus bone
Since it was jus a back up phone
Worthless abt 8 to 10k.
Who geh time dey track imei
Wen boiz dey monitor transactions for alibaba.
Who imei epp
Or stolen phone.
Double your struggle

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping:i'm Guilty,evans,2 Others Tell Court / Crime / Rapper Nelly Arrested By U.s Police After 911 Call From A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.