Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G! Pray For Buhari's SSA On National Assembly Matters, Ita Enang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G! Pray For Buhari's SSA On National Assembly Matters, Ita Enang (1521 Views)

Calabar-Itu Road: Senator Ita Enang Has Indicted President Buhari - Group / Ita Enang: Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill / Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G! Pray For Buhari's SSA On National Assembly Matters, Ita Enang by WetinhappenPR: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2017
Pls my brothers and sisters, let us pray for our brother Ita Enang. Pls be in the mood of prayers.

In Jesus name, in the mighty name of Jesus., Amen.

Our father in heaven, we thank you for our brother and friend Sen Ita Enang who is the SSA to President Buhari, we thank you for giving him life, promoting him despite his many lies and unending life of deceit, but you still show him mercy. Ubong unie fien ke'yin Obong nyin Jesus Christ.

Abasi mbok, my heart is broken today to hear that Ita Enang despite President Buhari's failed administration, came to Uyo to lie to us that the President deserves a second term, oh Abasi, we have seen that this is not ordinary, mkpo ufok ado involved.

That is why I stand today to bring him before you, mkpo ntekied akpe namma yak Ita Enang aba ntom, oh Abasi, mkpo ufok akpefinnake Ita Enang, mme akpedo kettle, ikpang, ekpu Ikot, ekpu office, ekpu Aso Rock, or mme akpedo nte etoto Ita Enang ye nsu, oh Abasi, nyin imi'da mfin nte ndito Eka Ita Enang ikood ikang edemenyong yak ata uto mkpodo keeeeenyin Jesus...

Ita Enang, we take authority from heaven to liberate you today from the bondage of lies, in the name of Jesus.

The Bible says affliction shall not come a second time, you were a Senator in this State, until you left, there is no one you assisted, and we know this is not ordinary, that's why we stand on your behalf to set u free today, bo mkpok nyak, Ita bo mkpok nyak, eyen bo mkpok nyak, keeeeenyin Jesusssssss. We call on the fire of God to consume any spirit that controls you to lie, mme akpeto Ufok ndung, itie utom, Ufok ndo, Ubon ete, Ubon Eka, or mme akpeto obio asanu ukene fien, ikang taaaaaaaa, ikan taaaaaaaa, ikan taaaaaaaa, ke'nyin Jesusssssss.

Thank you Jesus for I know you have answered my prayers.

Mbok esogno ke amen Ita ise...

Written Emmanuel Owuala a.k.a Emma Solution

Source: http://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/breaking-news-pray-for-buharis-ssa-on-national-assembly-matters-ita-enang/

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G! Pray For Buhari's SSA On National Assembly Matters, Ita Enang by omogidi234(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2017
It is well!

The way the prayer started, I thought he was ill or something bad has happened to him!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G! Pray For Buhari's SSA On National Assembly Matters, Ita Enang by PFRB: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
omogidi234:
It is well!

The way the prayer started, I thought he was ill or something bad has happened to him!

Something bad really happened to him fr him to say what he said to us.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G! Pray For Buhari's SSA On National Assembly Matters, Ita Enang by diablos: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ita Enang is a man of deceit and confusion...no akwa ibomite especially frm ibiono ibom constituency takes him seriously.

He's a slave and asslicker and would gladly play the Pipers tune so far u oil his palms. This is no surprise.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G! Pray For Buhari's SSA On National Assembly Matters, Ita Enang by obyrich(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

In Photos: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Healthier As He Presides Over FEC Me / Ogun Assembly Leader Says Remos Are Not Ijebus, Lauds Amosun On Yewa / Meet Sen. Ifeanyi Ararume By Ik Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.