Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Dropped Out Of TASUED Because My Parents Couldn’t Pay My School Fees” – Olamid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dropped Out Of TASUED Because My Parents Couldn’t Pay My School Fees” – Olamid (310 Views)

Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile / Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dropped Out Of TASUED Because My Parents Couldn’t Pay My School Fees” – Olamid by hondallah: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
I dropped out of TASUED because my parents couldn’t pay my school fees” – Olamide Badoo
0 Google +0 0 New

Nigerian Singer/Rapper, Olamide Adedeji, popularly known as Olamide Baddo, has revealed that he dropped out of the university because his parents could not afford his school fees.

He disclosed that he was able to make it in life by discovering his talent and by an endless hardwork. He also identified discipline, commitment and being focused as catalysts for achievements in life.

According to Punch, the ‘Wo’ crooner who was a special guest of honour at the Summer camp organised by the Ogun State government at Akin Ogunpoola Model College, Akinale in Ewekoro Local Government Area of the state on Friday, said he was determined to succeed in life against all odds, given the stark reality that his parents were poor, and were not able to pay his school fees at the higher institution He said:-

Continue Reading here
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/i-dropped-out-of-tasued-because-my.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot Shake Body Video / Omotola Jalade’s Hilarious Reaction When She Saw Crocodiles / Another Kasala Again, Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide’s Wo Lyrics (READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.