Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,427 members, 7,908,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:28 PM

Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) (35967 Views)

Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
fadario:
Don't be quick to judge. We don't know what transpired between them. You all know women are stubborn. I'm not saying the man is right though.

Just to support your view with a true life story. A man lost his wife to the claws of death, this woman bore him a girl about 3 to 4 years old, their only child. This man decided to marry another woman only to come back unexpectedly one afternoon to see how this woman was maltreating this little girl. Guess what? She poured hot pepper into the girl's vagina as a punishment. Can you imagine?! What could have been the crime committed by this little girl to warrant such an ill-treatment? The answer is sheer WICKEDNESS since she is not her own daughter but daughter of the late wife. Hmmm.....even though late the new wife still takes her as her ENEMY inflicting pain on the product of her womb. Some women can really be crazy!!! This man couldnt control himself as to the ill-treatment being inflicted on this poor girl. He gave her the beating of her life. Hot pepper in a little girls VJ, and yet by a woman?!!!

To cut long story short, the man took the child to the hospital leaving his wife at home. A friend of her's came to vist the home by coincidence only to find her bleeding and upon asking what happened, she said her husband beat her. What else? The friend went straight to call a police to arrest the husband, only to find out at the police station what actually happened. The friend felt so ASHAMED. So like you rightly have said "DONT BE QUICK TO JUDGE".

We really need to learn to live in peace. With the kind of GENDER E-WARS on NL alone is something to ponnder about.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
NLmember:

So if Muslims are supposed to emulate the prophet it means they should marry 6 years old girls and consummate the marriage when the girls turn 9 yrs.
Evaberry told the truth. The quran instructs men to beat their wives when they misbehave don't run away from what your quran ask you to do, you will be running away from Allah instructions if you do that.

You know what your problem is, IGNORANCE!!! Go and seek for KNOWLEDGE not only that apply it so as to become WISE and our world will be a better place. Am being honest with you, you need to grow in knowledge and be one who inclines towards peace.
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I like these.

But please, don't assume that traits can't be learnt. Don't also assume that all traits can be observed.

People with narcissistic personality disorder are the masters of pretence. They are usually the sweetest guys until you have been sucked in. I am not supporting domestic violence but I am just contributing to an argument.

It is not unusual for a woman to be stubborn or assertive. It is the African culture that makes it look like an assertive woman is a stubborn woman that needs to be tamed. But that is not my argument here. My problem with your post is the fixation on your confidence that there are ways to deal with a woman without touching her. Your confidence is there because you feel that the worst a woman can be is to be stubborn or caustic and you feel you already have an easy solution to that which puts you way above wife beaters. My point however is that all cases are unique and except you have witnessed all cases, you should not condemn too quickly. There is a certain guy whom I gave therapy. I am working on a book where I will share stories of people who have been in toxic relationships. It is not just about being in a relationship with a woman who has a caustic mouth or a woman who is viewed as stubborn. Being in a relationship with a toxic person is one of the most frustrating thing in the world. And people react differently to it. Some walk away battered. Let me give you an instance of how bad. When I was working in a neuro psychiatric hospital in the Caribbeans, I had a patient who wanted to kill himself. He told me how frustrating his wife had been. I asked him if he had ever beaten her. He said "of course, no, doc. I can never beat my wife." He never beat his wife but he was however not nonviolent because while he wouldn't beat his wife, the aggression was channeled inwards (Suicide). Now, can you think such height of frustration is just due to just having a woman with a harmless caustic tongue or a stubborn woman? However, the wife was soon diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder. Their marriage crashed and she had two other husbands later. One of them went to jail for beating her into coma.

So, I believe cases like these are hard to judge using the cliche "violence is not the only way"

Of course, violence is not the only way. But judging quickly is also not the only way. It allows even aggressors to run quickly to social media. My solution to these problems would be in my book which would soon be out. LOL.

Then leave. There is always that option of leaving _rather than beating him/her everyday. Leave!

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
nnokwa042:
ur question should be, did Mohammed asked Muslims to beat thier wives? At what age did Mohammed married Aisha? So don't confuse us, Mohammed piss be upon him

You know what your problem is, IGNORANCE!!! Go and seek for KNOWLEDGE not only that apply it so as to become WISE and our world will be a better place. Am being honest with you, you need to grow in knowledge and be one who inclines towards peace. What ever is your choice of spirituality is very VOID as to how you have communicated.
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Beetobee(f): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Evaberry:
The Quran actually allow men to beat their wives so this is no biggie for them and bauchi practices Sharia law. Quran 4:34. Quran38":44 amongst others

but seriously how can a man inflict pain on someone he claims to love
The mother of his children
someone who he vowed to take care of and protect against all odd

why are some men domestic abusers and why do others think it's cool to hit a woman if she misbehaves
Don't you dare say things you don't know. The Qu'ran says a man should use the edge of a handkerchief or light cloth to spank his wife. Now even a fool knows that this method is only done to reprimand the wife and not to inflict any pain on her. Do not say stupid things when you are ignorant.
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by LordOfNaira: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
PaperLace:

Then leave. There is always that option of leaving _rather than beating him/her everyday. Leave!

You see what I was talking about? You believe life is that simple!!! What if it is this woman who has refused to leave?

And just so you know, it is not until you beat your spouse that you are guilty of domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by nnokwa042(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You know what your problem is, IGNORANCE!!! Go and seek for KNOWLEDGE not only that apply it so as to become WISE and our world will be a better place. Am being honest with you, you need to grow in knowledge and be one who inclines towards peace. What ever is your choice of spirituality is very VOID as to how you have communicated.
for example Yemen Iraq Syria Libya Sudan Afghanistan Pakistan Indonesia Kashmir somalia Mali Gaza ,pls tell me another story
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Beetobee:

Don't you dare say things you don't know. The Qu'ran says a man should use the edge of a handkerchief or light cloth to spank his wife. Now even a fool knows that this method is only done to reprimand the wife and not to inflict any pain on her. Do not say stupid things when you are ignorant.
Its not true na.
The quran doesnt specify that you should use edge of whatever, I have read the quran. the verse says beat women when they displease men. the end.
it doesnt include edge of cloth or hanky
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
nnokwa042:
for example Yemen Iraq Syria Libya Sudan Afghanistan Pakistan Indonesia Kashmir somalia Mali Gaza ,pls tell me another story

YOU ARE STILL VERY IGNORANT!!!
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
NLmember:

Its not true na.
The quran doesnt specify that you should use edge of whatever, I have read the quran. the verse says beat women when they displease men. the end.

Those who are SINCERE EXPLORERS seekers after KNOWLEDGE so as to become WISE and make PEACE in a world of differences know that it is INTELLECTUALLY DEFECIENT to read mere translations of scriptures without reading commentries of scholars that help interpret or contextualize the scripture, an ELUCIDATION. Not trying to seek to increase your knowledge based on HONESTY is no KNOWLEDGE AT ALL, do you understand? Which is the major reason why I say you are a very IGNORANT person. Its only going to be a further demonstration of your ARROGANCE and INTELLECTUAL VACUITY if after telling you how to get a wholesome understanding of verses of the Quran and indeed any scripture all which is by reading commentries which makes clearer an explanation .

This subject below may interest you if you are one who seek to GROW and not one who choose to remain DWARFED by arrogance and ignorance.

Title: TAKING THE BIBLE AND THE QURAN OUT OF CONTEXT.

www.speroforum.com/a/RCPDXJZVVC7/76613-Taking-the-Bible-and-the-Quran-out-of-context?utm_medium=bottom+four&utm_campaign=RCPDXJZVVC7&utm_content=IOBIUJZOIO6&utm_source=navigation&utm_term=Taking+the+Bible+and+the+Quran+out+of+context#.VjNU-DNw2pY

Now a news pops up. And its about  a domestic violence which shows a picture of a lady so severely beaten by her husband and someone who is DEVOID OF KNOWLEDGE ascribes such ill treatment to be the teaching of Islam even though there is no certainty these couples in question are even Muslims at all and if they are indeed Muslims is it not an Irony that the first poster of this news on face book is by name ABDULMUMIN SULEIMAN and not John or Peter or Paul? And yet another MUHAMMED BABA, both seeking for justice as to a story we don't have the details about. An assumption that they are Muslims?! HENCE SEEKING FOR WHAT JUSTICE SINCE THAT IS WHAT ISLAM TEACHES AND INFACT THIS ARE MEN NOT EVEN WOMEN TO THINK IT GOT THE FEMINIST TWIST.

Is it not sheer malice that pricks our ears to evil reports about our fellow men. THAT MALICE POPPED UP IMMEDIATELY SHE, EVABERRY SAW THE NAME 'SAMAILA ZAKARI'. AND TO WHAT END IS THIS MALICIOUSNESS? WHAT END THIS SHOW OF IGNORANCE? AND WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING WHAT YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT? WHY? IS IT SHEER PREJUDICE? OR WHAT?!

"The ignorant are a reservoir of daring. It almost seems that those who have yet to discover the known are particularly equipped for dealing with the unknown. THE UNLEARNED HAVE OFTEN RUSHED IN WHERE THE LEARNED FEARED TO TREAD, AND IT IS THE CREDULOUS WHO ARE TEMPTED TO ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

nnokwa042 this message is as well directed to you. What do people gain by being obdurate hearted.
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
mmmustapha:
she must have done something that warrant that, I'm not saying that he was right but sometimes women can annoy you to the core.
you mean that every man should beat his wife is she annoys him to the core?

A man commits a crime and instead of you to condemn the eveil act, you are busy justifying it. So women should also go ahead a kill their husbands or cut of their manhoods for sleeping around?
I've come to realise that most men who beat their wives happened to be lucky to have such wives. Cos you can't beat me a go free.
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Ademolag(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sterope:
My husband is not father. My husband is not even like my father. No one can ever be my father except my father. In the list of people that are like my father, I don't see a husband. I see my husband's father and other men but not my husband. If you feel useless and worthless without a woman, your problem not women's problem. Quit making it sound like it our problem.

I am not your equal either. From this conversation, it is clear who has more to offer the world between you and I.

Arrant nonsense!

now you're taking it personal. stay cool though. I know why you lost it there but it's alright.
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Ademolag(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you mean that every man should beat his wife is she annoys him to the core?

A man commits a crime and instead of you to condemn the eveil act, you are busy justifying it. So women should also go ahead a kill their husbands or cut of their manhoods for sleeping around?
I've come to realise that most men who beat their wives happened to be lucky to have such wives. Cos you can't beat me a go free.

why are you also justifying her action?
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Ademolag(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
NLmember:

Its not true na.

so now that people that your wisdom is foolishness before them said so... you tag it wrong because you were brainwashed all in the name of civilised.

who are you to say its wrong, on what authority do you say that?
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Ademolag(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
blesoh:
Some guys are asking what the woman did, like really? Whatever happens to walking away, if you are tired about the relationship why not settle it amicably rather than inflicting pains, please this is an eye sore. Men should start by beating their mates lets see how powerful they are

pls what happened to the woman walking away too. why don't she go quarrel with her fellow woman too . what is wrong with woman also settling it amicably too.

you women eh! they want to play the stupid and the great at the same time.

she talked bad at me..... don't you know she's a woman ?

okay she should leave I want to attend to my family in the living room.... don't you know she has rights to do whatever she wants, you can't control her.

now I'm her mate but when she committed she was just a woman , I'm supposed to control the situation.
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by gqboyy(m): 1:14am On Aug 29, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
you be small boy
Lol
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by gqboyy(m): 1:23am On Aug 29, 2017
angels09:

Until you meet her using cane on your aged mom.
Bros most of these men don't meet their wives beating their moms. I witnessed an event in which a wife got beaten for asking for money to buy food or where the husband is going was d middle of the night
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ademolag:

why are you also justifying her action?
men are women can be annoying. Are you also saying women should beat their husbands each time they annoy them? Men can say horrible things just like women. So people should learn to understand their partners since they must live if one house or move out peacefully. You don't have to kill your partner to end your marriage
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Ademolag(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
men are women can be annoying. Are you also saying women should beat their husbands each time they annoy them? Men can say horrible things just like women. So people should learn to understand their partners since they must live if one house or move out peacefully. You don't have to kill your partner to end your marriage

if a man says horrible things to a wife she is in no place to nag or talk back but to try report him to his father or people in position to talk to the husband, not start talking to someone who put you in his house and is taking care of you
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ademolag:

if a man says horrible things to a wife she is in no place to nag or talk back but to try report him to his father or people in position to talk to the husband, not start talking to someone who put you in his house and is taking care of you
so because you put her in your house and you taking care of her you can now beat her for talking back at you?
If you can't bear her talking back at you carry her back to her parents and collect you money back since she's a piece of property.
I don't have time to argue over this issue. You are free to beat your wife sir or even any woman who talks back at you if you feel that's the only thing that will make you show that you own her.
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Ademolag(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
so because you put her in your house and you taking care of her you can now beat her for talking back at you?
If you can't bear her talking back at you carry her back to her parents and collect you money back since she's a piece of property.
I don't have time to argue over this issue. You are free to beat your wife sir or even any woman who talks back at you if you feel that's the only thing that will make you show that you own her.

I'm not in support of beating the mother of your children , all I'm saying is that you women of nowadays take more than you can swallow and expect no reaction. How is that possible?
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ademolag:

I'm not in support of beating the mother of your children , all I'm saying is that you women of nowadays take more than you can swallow and expect no reaction. How is that possible?
okay nah
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Ademolag(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
you women can't talk back to your boss at work, but you can even slap your husband. mtcheew! who's fooling who here?
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by sanesta: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nina4u:
If u do that to me I will kill you..
lol..

been a while.
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by nasdgov(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
The Quran actually allow men to beat their wives so this is no biggie for them and bauchi practices Sharia law. Quran 4:34. Quran38":44 amongst others

but seriously how can a man inflict pain on someone he claims to love
The mother of his children
someone who he vowed to take care of and protect against all odd

why are some men domestic abusers and why do others think it's cool to hit a woman if she misbehaves

You are totally wrong, stop ignorantly spreading falsehood
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 10:36am On Feb 06
Does it matter if he is a medical doctor,he is a Muslim and his beloved prophet & mentor permitted him to beat his wife.....for d wife to expose her body to d public view will incurred his wrath..could earn her a divorce.
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by Johnwrite(m): 11:42am On Feb 06
Wow
Re: Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) by chypotenti(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06
Ademolag:

try being in their shoes.

nobody deserves beating, both women and men

nowadays women overdo things!!! they should please respect their husbands.

you know you can't overpower a man and you are exchanging words with him, cursing his family and so on, when he beats you , you'll say he's a coward, woman beater and so on!!! but what about you
O boy nor go beat woman ooo.... U fit dey unlucky come beat am, kill am..... Na life imprisonment....... What happens to 🚶🚶walking away when you're provoked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Woman, Her Driver And Kill Police Escort On Their Way To The Bank / Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood / Lagos State Launches Rape Kits (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.