Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,090 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

How Do We Set Uo An Account To Help The Less Priviledged! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do We Set Uo An Account To Help The Less Priviledged! (298 Views)

Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo / "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum / Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Set Uo An Account To Help The Less Priviledged! by sorepco(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
I think seun should set up a dedicated account where those who want to help the less priviledged or those in challenging circumstances like the trace guy in ogun state who wanted to commit suicide because of 50k. The aaount should be in seun's name and should be controlled by him....
Lets say if i want to help someone in this forum, i inform seun and tell him the amount i want to send. When i lodge the money into the dedicated acc then seun should make it known in this forum. So that we are able to track donations. I can see there are loads of peeps who want ti help the suicide guy but dont know hiw to go about it.
A nigerian should never contemplate suicide because of 50k while those who wanna help dont know where to chanel their aid. WHAT A BIG SHAME!
Seun let us know what u think.
Please overlook the mistakes in my writing as i am angered...incandescent with raged...vexed that our fellow youth will contemplate suicide for the sake of 50k? I cant be botheredcorrecting my errors since am typing with a fone n ve big fingers....so overlook my grammatical errors n focus on my message. We cant allow such nonsence. Earlier it was a person up north that killed his friend as he could not refund the 50k he borrowed from him. 50k?? Thats not up to 100k cfa. Some china shoes even go for 60k in lagos. N we lost 1 and saved a suicide intended guy today..just because of 50k? I de cry. Seun..go open the acc..even if i send am 10k namoney. We cant be losing our future generations over 50k. Champagne bottle na 20k for naija and human life 50k? We can do better!!

PUSH THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE SO THAT WE CAN HELP THOSE WHO ARE HOPELESS.
SINCE THE POLITICIANS THINK ONLY OF THEMSELVES AND WE THE PEOPLE ARE HOPELESS...LETS HELP N SAVE THOSE WHO ARE MORE HOPELESS THAN WE ARE.

thanks my people
Re: How Do We Set Uo An Account To Help The Less Priviledged! by adontcare(f): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Good
Re: How Do We Set Uo An Account To Help The Less Priviledged! by Xavier111: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
I wish we had more philanthropists Like this in our society.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For The Position Of Head, Software & Business Development / Aisha Buhari, Health Minister Visit Benue For The Flood Victims / Political Suicide...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.