Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,377 members, 7,950,811 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) (15408 Views)

Any Nigerian Family With Absolutely No Mixed People At All? / Are There Any Nigerian Tribes With Ancenstral Links With Tribes In Ghana? / Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by Mhismole(f): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2010
na2day?:

i see u joined me to see the show grin grin grin
YOU!!! dont even talk to me, after calling me goat and village girl on ONE post. oloshi buruku. ode. dodoyo ka i bu. mma ama gi ula kita. mshew!
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by na2day2(m): 7:34am On Feb 22, 2010
Mhismole:

YOU!!! dont even talk to me, after calling me goat and village girl on ONE post. oloshi buruku. ode. dodoyo ka i bu. mma ama gi ula kita. mshew!

am i glad i am french, i didnt understand one word u said, can u say it french? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by Mhismole(f): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2010
Je n'aime pas tu maintenant!!! Il n'y a pas de sense dans la brain!! *&^*)&#)*&wink!^!!!! phew! hows that for french huh
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by na2day2(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2010
Mhismole:

Je n'aime pas tu maintenant!!! Il n'y a pas de sense dans la brain!! *&^*)&#)*&wink!^!!!! phew! hows that for french huh

this igbo made french sef, e get as e bi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by Mhismole(f): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2010
loooool, shut up jare. better start apologizing b4 we join 'them' and start throwin our own blows
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by martyns303(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2010
Sum ppl can be so ignorant. Mama-gee u need to understand that every society has is share of gud n bad, gud looks n not so gud looks. And Nigeria is no exception, morever this guy is a celeb so wat d eff do u expect?
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by na2day2(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2010
Mhismole:

loooool, shut up jare. better start apologizing b4 we join 'them' and start throwin our own blows

ours will be a private fight so u wanna? grin grin
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by Odunnu: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2010
U 2like musi musi.Abeg make una do am 4 opendential,i'l b d referee
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by MrCrackles(m): 1:54am On Feb 25, 2010
Mamagee at her vintage best. . .
Getting bashed left right and centre, and going down slowly but popping off some spirited fightbacks. . . . grin
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by mamagee3(f): 1:55am On Feb 25, 2010
MrCrackles:

Mamagee at her vintage best. . .
Getting bashed left right and centre, and going down slowly but popping off some spirited fightbacks. . . . grin
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by Mhismole(f): 2:22am On Feb 25, 2010
mama-gee:

I studied French in school and I can tell you that this your french is soo wrong. grin grin

Lol those are slang insults i and my roomate made while in french class, did advanced french, and trust me i cud write an essay blasting my darling there. but i think he's gettin and givin a lot of that eitherways.
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 25, 2010
Miss Mhole, sexy pix you got dia
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by mamagee3(f): 2:23am On Feb 25, 2010
Mhismole:

Lol those are slang insults i and my roomate made while in french class, did advanced french, and trust me i cud write an essay blasting my darling there. but i think he's gettin and givin a lot of that eitherways.

But the last one I saw wasn't something to write home about.
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by Mhismole(f): 2:25am On Feb 25, 2010
mama-gee:

But the last one I saw wasn't something to write home about.

Im totally not goin to get in the middle of it lool, but if he wants to go ahead and fight (as usual) he's totally on his own.

FL Gators:

Miss Mhole, sexy pix you got dia

Thanks wink
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 25, 2010
Even this man wey una dey fight for nor even fine. undecided
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by na2day2(m): 2:28am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

Even this man wey una dey fight for nor even fine. undecided

which man?
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 25, 2010
The spanish dude. E face too long and his smile is ugly.
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by chiogo(f): 2:31am On Feb 25, 2010
lmfao!!!!!!!!!  ;d ;d
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by mamagee3(f): 2:33am On Feb 25, 2010
michelin89:

The spanish dude. E face too long and his smile is ugly.
I'm actually watching his music video now and I can tell you he's smile is as beautiful as a flower
*docks out of nairaland and goes back to watching his sensitive smile*
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by ezeagu(m): 2:50am On Feb 25, 2010
The man has a wife and kids, go and find another Latino to stalk, better yet move to Dominica (Spanish not French).

"2010 is my year of happiness and Establishment"

. . . . . .not with posts like these
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by mamagee3(f): 3:06am On Feb 25, 2010
ezeagu:

The man has a wife and kids, go and find another Latino to stalk, better yet move to Dominica (Spanish not French).

"2010 is my year of happiness and Establishment"

. . . . . .not with posts like these

Can you go and take a chill pill, Mr.Njoku
Replying is a priviledge and also an option,
If you choose not to reply to my thread because you think it's dumb, SCRAM!
There's no need hyperventilating like a self-induced chloroquine shot over a thread that most people feel is an opportunity to give their opinions.
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by OgidiBoy(m): 3:09am On Feb 25, 2010
mama-gee:

Replying is a priviledge and also an option,
If you choose not to reply to my thread acuse you think it's dumb, SCRAM!
There's no need hyperventilating like a self-induced chloroquine shot over a thread that most people feel is an opportunity to give their opinions.

That's a great line, I'll have to use it on my gf when she starts tripping on me cheesy
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 25, 2010
OgidiBoy:

That's a great line, I'll have to use it on my gf when she starts tripping on me cheesy

yes, you do seem rather unoriginal
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by OgidiBoy(m): 3:20am On Feb 25, 2010
tpia.:

yes, you do seem rather unoriginal

OMG!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) by ezeagu(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2010
mama-gee:

Replying is a priviledge and also an option

If you open a silly thread, I will reply to the thread and say that it is silly if it is possible.

mama-gee:

If you choose not to reply to my thread because you think it's dumb, SCRAM!

I don't know how this makes sense . . . . .

mama-gee:

If I hyperventilate you'd probably have a problem posting on you're thread again and I'd have been suspended multiple times . . but if my pointing out that the man you're lusting after is married is hyperventilating enough for you, I'd hate for you to ever visit and have a confrontation in the politics section with some users.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization / Which Tribe Has Best Soup ; igbo Vs efik/ibibio Vs urhobo/ijaw / Pounded Yam Eulogy/ Oriki Iyan Ni Ede Abinibi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.