Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Sex Tape: My Account Was Hacked, Small Doctor Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Tape: My Account Was Hacked, Small Doctor Claims (420 Views)

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him / Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Tape: My Account Was Hacked, Small Doctor Claims by exclusivepp(m): 5:37am On Aug 28, 2017
My Account Was Hacked, Small Doctor Claims

It goes without saying that Temitope Adekunle, aka Small Doctor, is one of the hottest musicians in the Nigerian music industry right now. The young man has been busy travelling around the world, performing at shows to the delight of his teeming fans. However, it also seems the singer is increasingly finding it difficult to stay out of trouble.

A leaked video of a person who bore a striking resemblance to the Agege-born entertainer was posted online recently. In the video, the dimunitive singer can be seen stroking his manhood with one hand, while apparently recording the act with his other hand.

In his reaction, Small Doctor claimed that the video was the handiwork of a hacker. He told Sunday Scoop, “My Snapchat account was hacked and that is all I have to say.”

When asked to admit whether he actually recorded himself masturbating and saved it before the alleged hacker uploaded it online, he said, “You should understand when they say someone’s account is hacked. I don’t want to say beyond that.”

Site: www.exclusivepp.com.ng

Source: http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/sex-tape-account-hacked-small-doctor-claims/

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED! Falz And Simi's Single "Soldier", The Real 9JA SOLDIER Story. / Anglican Bishop Gives Scholarships To Catholic Students (photos) / Popular Nigerian Singer Sound Sultan Brag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.