Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,942 members, 7,890,106 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) (33534 Views)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by AmicableEd: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2017
It was a moment of joy for this mum, Folashade Dairo Dimkpa, whose son walked her down the aisle on her wedding day.

Here's her testimony:

"My life is a testimony, at 42 with four beautiful children when my ex left he told me who will want you with four kids but to God be the glory Olowogbogboro gave me a God fearing man and here I am today so dream do come true. Faithful God."

See more photos:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/exclsuive-mum-of-four-remarries-walks.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by nrexzy: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2017
U see no time is late....
She started from 15

16 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2017
Wow..love is a beautiful thing

Her son ,so cute..is he a nairalander ? wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by femi4: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2017
nikkypearl:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2017
When there's LIFE , there's HOPE.Congrats ma'am.

13 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by cjudy(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2017
lovely

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2017
congrats

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by Hadeya(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2017
At 42? No time is too late.

8 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2017
grin wats olowogbogboro
Flashback
Where is dat guy dat ws complaining abt his mum getting married bc of "drilling", cum see maturity grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by Ukalejohn(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2017
Kiyut
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by frankzone: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2017
She looks adorable

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2017
why did her ex leave her?

She has done well as a mother raising 4 men.

I admire and love successful single mothers

it's really not easy but Nigerians should stop making marriage look like an achievement because it's not. and this mama here made it seemed like the marriage was a big deal

28 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by digoster(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2017
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2017
Mother of 4? Wetin she still dey find?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by rottenPussy: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2017
If I were straight, I would emulate such!! It feels good to b a lesbian - ain't nobody got time for being straight no more undecided

Congrats, anyways
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by chijioke17(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2017
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by besticality: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2017
Congratulations. But leading my mom to the slaughter slap to be laid by another man is a NO NO for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by Goddygee(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2017
If I call her Hoe-Low-ShowNow,Afonja'sWill call for my head, but as a sitting Member of NCAN By the powers vested on me I hereby declare her One...
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2017
Who dare speaks when the Lord has not spoken

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2017
Sure. I'm here.. when and where do we meet?

nikkypearl:

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by Femistico(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Hehehe, so she's the mother of all diz full grown guys and still 42. She's started conceiving at the age of 15 be dat ooo... Chai

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by takenadoh: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
So please also give us the guy's history too
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by Raptureminded(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
And the wedding took place in a church? If yes I fear... Because it is against the Bible for better for worse says the scripture and it is until death do you part not court or divorce... Shalom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by moyor274(f): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
And here i am with just one kid thinking who would want me

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
nikkypearl:
Yes, I'm a Nairalander.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
nikkypearl:
Yes, I'm a Nairalander.
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by TDonald: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
After 4 Men, you still wan dey shine CONGO

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by greetings(f): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2017
You can be whatever and whoever you want to be, but first you need to believe in yourself.

May God bless their union.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by Odkboy23(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2017
Wow....this is lovely and inspiring, shout out to all the single moms in the world that it's never too late even after many kids.
Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by austinslimzy(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2017
Wow wat a marvellous God we serve he is alwayz dere for us oooo

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by patola080(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2017
nikkypearl:

yes he is here in dis forum but why do ladies like world tins because he is cute u dnt gt urself again

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) by tjskii(f): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2017
Awwnn I'm so happy for her,and the hubby na fine man,she must have started having kids in her 20s, I'm sure the idiotic ex is somewhere gnashing his teeth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is a Mama's Boy? What's Wrong With Being One? / Do I Need A Registry Marriage After A Church Marriage? Lawyers In The House / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.