Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,317 members, 7,920,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

Fraudulent Fundraisers For Miss Stella Meeikya,victim Of Gas Explosion @ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudulent Fundraisers For Miss Stella Meeikya,victim Of Gas Explosion @ (345 Views)

Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Aduke Gas Explosion In Lagos: 23 Burnt, 2 Kids Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Fundraisers For Miss Stella Meeikya,victim Of Gas Explosion @ by zomoears(m): 7:35am On Aug 28, 2017
DISCLAIMER: FRAUD EXHIBITED AT THE
EXPENSE OF THE HEALTH OF MISS STELLA
MEEIKYAA, THE VICTIM OF GAS EXPLOSION @ SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY MAKURDI BENUE STATE.

By: Ukan Kurugh

It is lamentable that, even in the face of death, certain people still attempt to defraud people who are suffering. Miss Stella Meeikyaa, the Year one student of Makurdi School of Nursing has been struggling to stay alive at the Federal Medical Centre, Apir after suffering 3rd degree burns from gas explosions. I made a post about her condition and in my usual style of helping the needy get aid, availed her personal account number and details for support.

Surprisingly, one MR. KETAYO AKANDE and JOHNSON TEMITOPE QUEEN are
claiming to solicit aid on the social media for her with his/her own private account number and I made calls to verify if he was related to the family and discovered he is not. This therefore, is a maverick show of fraud that must be taken note of.

The victim in question has a functional bank
account and for no reason should one claiming to help her use a personal account. The said Mr. Akande has also put an unidentified phone number as the one through which to get to the victim. For now, the victim can be reached through an aunt which she has been under her care since she was a child.

While, I urge people not to send any form of assistance through his details, I wish to state that, the Victim who has been taken out of the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital can now be visited at the open Female Surgical Ward of the hospital.

Her Aunt's contact is 08036179495.
This is the victim's account details:
Her Bank: First Bank
Account Name: Meeikyaa Stella
Account No: 3075980754
Savings Account.

NB:
The original post can be found on my wall (Ukan Kurugh) as the family contacted me to help them raise funds like I do for others using the social media. The pictures are real but the account details are all fake as it was changed with her original account details and contact details living the original storyline. Please on no account should anybody transfer money to this account because its a total scam. This information needs to be shared fast as the said person has posted this on over 40groups on facebook alone before out attention was called to it, so we need to beat the person to their own game by sharing this massively so the general public will be at alert. Cheers
Re: Fraudulent Fundraisers For Miss Stella Meeikya,victim Of Gas Explosion @ by zomoears(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2017
Seun, lalastilala,mynd44, please give necessary publicity to stop these fraudulent fundraisers.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans To Face Court Wednesday / Vide: Buy Your Yahoo Shit Here From Nigerian Celebrities And Make Millions / Customs Uncovers Another 1,100 Pump Action Rifles In Lagos .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.