Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,781 members, 7,938,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Cancer Is On The Prowl,don't Be A Victim. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Is On The Prowl,don't Be A Victim. (792 Views)

Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancer Is On The Prowl,don't Be A Victim. by medicalCo: 1:26am On Feb 21, 2010
CANCER is ravaging the society. Medical Researchers believe that 85% of all cancers are due to environmental factors such as DIET and LIFESTYLE. In this WELL RESEARCHED and REVOLUTIONARY BOOK by EXPERTS in NATURAL and ALTERNATIVE HEALTH-CARE, created to address the specific needs of the millions of people looking for NATURAL WAYS TO LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE INTO OLD AGE, you will learn: the secrets of healthy and longer lifeā€¦.and to better sex! How to prevent and treat cancer and other deadly diseases the natural way!!!(Please download the link for more info)

Re: Cancer Is On The Prowl,don't Be A Victim. by Dolemite(f): 1:44am On Feb 21, 2010
Bullshyt, i know people wh live a healty lifestyle, diet properly and still get cancer *cough* Trisha *cough*, please stop trying to sell stuff through fear. . .
Re: Cancer Is On The Prowl,don't Be A Victim. by medicalCo: 12:39am On Feb 22, 2010
deiting properly is relative. Eating junk/processed food is very dangerious and could lead to cancer.
Re: Cancer Is On The Prowl,don't Be A Victim. by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 22, 2010
medical Co:

deiting properly is relative. Eating junk/processed food is very dangerious and could lead to cancer.

not really true.
Re: Cancer Is On The Prowl,don't Be A Victim. by Emmyk(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2010
This HECK should be moved to HEALTH!
Re: Cancer Is On The Prowl,don't Be A Victim. by Mikaela: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2010
davidylan:

not really true.
It is. Sort of. Eating unhealthy food can lead to people putting on weight which may lead to obeisity. And therefore creating a risk of having kidney cancer, breast cancer etc.

I sort of agree with the post. Diet and lifestyle can contribute but there's also something called genetics. I'll probably have cancer because I smoke. Ah !
Re: Cancer Is On The Prowl,don't Be A Victim. by medicalCo: 12:50am On Feb 26, 2010
you realy need to quite smoking. i smoked for many years but I FINALLY QUITE. Haven't you heared of lung cancer before? i heard that both late sony Okoson and Gani were smokers, I don't how true,but try and quite. the book "ADDICTION" will help you to quite.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Medical Care In India / Headache! / Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.