Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,789 members, 7,886,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Pls,how Can I Create A Blog ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls,how Can I Create A Blog ? (259 Views)

I Create Eye-catching Dynamic Website, Course Enrollment,e-commerce,ngo / As A Student, How Can I Create Time For This? / Pls How Is This True;people Born In 1995-1999 Have Lived In 3deca.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,how Can I Create A Blog ? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2017
I will love to have one ( a blog ) but to be sincere,I don't know how to go about that ,especially the one that could generate funds .
Still a student ,and I actually don't want to depend on my parents for all my financial needs anymore,hence,the spur to create a substantial blog.
Thanks in advance for ur opinion(s) & contributions.
I really do appreciate them.
Re: Pls,how Can I Create A Blog ? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2017
Blackpanther001:
I will love to have one ( a blog ) but to be sincere,I don't know how to go about that ,especially the one that could generate funds .
Still a student ,and I actually don't want to depend on my parents for all my financial needs anymore,hence,the spur to create a substantial blog.
Thanks in advance for ur opinion(s) & contributions.
I really do appreciate them.
I can set up a nice and responsive blog for you at a reasonable price.

Chat me up on whatsapp 08067292681
Re: Pls,how Can I Create A Blog ? by jite82(f): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Contact me I will give you web designing tutorials videos and so many templates called demos, plugins and everything needed to start up 08080523335 my whatsapp contact, waiting to hear from you

1 Like

Re: Pls,how Can I Create A Blog ? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
jite82:
Contact me I will give you web designing tutorials videos and so many templates called demos, plugins and everything needed to start up 08080523335 my whatsapp contact, waiting to hear from you
I will do exactly that ma,thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Students Of UNIOSUN Humanity Unity & Culture Unveiled Sculpture / We Trade And Export In Agricultural Product / For Those Seeking For Admission And Thinking Of Opting For Ijmb Kindly Drop No.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.