Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,103 members, 7,949,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Trump Speaks Against Racism, Calls KKK, Neo-nazis, White Supremacists ‘repugnant - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Speaks Against Racism, Calls KKK, Neo-nazis, White Supremacists ‘repugnant (318 Views)

US, UK Vote Against UN Resolution To Take Action Against Racism, Xenophobia / President Donald Trump Speaks Up On Missiles Launched From Iran. / Donald Trump Speaks At UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump Speaks Against Racism, Calls KKK, Neo-nazis, White Supremacists ‘repugnant by DonXclusive: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2017

......President Donald Trump on Monday, August 14, 2017 issued a strong-worded statement in which he spoke against racism and also condemned hate groups such as the KKK, Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists – calling them “repugnant.”..................Thank you. I’m in Washington today to meet with my economics team to meet about trade policy and major tax cuts and reform. We are renegotiating trade deals and making them good for the American worker, and it’s about time. Our economy is now strong, the stock market continues to hit record highs, unemployment is at a 16-year low and businesses are more optimistic than ever before. Companies are moving back to the United States and bringing many thousands of jobs with them. We have already created over 1 million jobs since I took office.
We will be discussing economic issues in greater detail later this afternoon, but based on the events that took place over the weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia, I would like to provide the nation with an update on the ongoing ....https://donxclusive..com.ng/2017/08/trump-speaks-against-racism-calls-kkk.html

(1) (Reply)

Dabiri-erewa Condemns Extra Judicail Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa / Pope Francis Makes Plea For Migrants At Christmas / [b]this Should Irk The Mind Of Right Thinking African Youths[/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.