Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,136 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition (32986 Views)

What’s The Essence Of This Leave In Jollof Rice? / Akwaaba Jollof Rice War: Nigeria Beats Ghana In Jollof Rice Competition / Wawu ---- Preparation Of Sierra Leone Jollof Compare To Nigeria And Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by calberian: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Even common jollof competition, we cannot win.

This Buhari administration sef

1 Like

Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by rhektor(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
How could we expect Nigeria to win jollof war on Ghana soil? undecided
When Ghana has been our sworn enemy in the jollof war?
I pity those Nigerians that expect to win

1 Like

Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Na only food dem sabi nau
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by deji17: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good and healthy rivalry . Thank God we are not at real war with each other.

Trump and the North Korea guy, Kim Jong-un can learn one or two things from the West Africans on how to live peacefully with each other.

1 Like

Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by enemyofprogress: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
How will they not lose when ajepako,mukina2,fabfunmi,vickyrotex,funjosh,
rokiatu,aminat508,julietm and osusumustflow dey take local beans(iru) dey cook jollof rice

1 Like

Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by Softhands(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
na all those omi obe Afonja represent nigeria jareh...
Orpe7:
Who da fvck represented nigeria? Must have been a flat head ipob. That one na biafuro not nigeria o. A confirm nigerian would have won wit a large margin sef grin
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by hardon1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
pishure of the event or gat da hell outta hia

1 Like

Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by GloryCardinal(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
yemluc:
I blame Goodluck..
Are you with your brain?
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
engrjoe:
Incase....
Maybe na to dey enter Gambia to chop jollof o?
NOT UNTIL A NAIRALANDER TELL ME HE TASTED IT

I won't believe it

I've tasted it, nothing special undecided
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by bettercreature(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
The search for the best Jollof rice in Africa continues......:
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by openmine(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin ;DOhh nairaland....this isnt news nahh
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by darlenese(f): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
why won't they win, have u considered the ingredients they use in preparing ordinary jollof rice, if every Nigeria family should spend so much on the ingredients to prepare their kinda jollof rice, Nigeria will go into depression.
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by Sheun001(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
undecided cry after all the fumble hmpphhhh....
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
dominique:
A well deserved win, they're own the dish. And when a certain minister said that Gambia owns Jollof rice, Nigerians wanted to cut his head off.
But The One Hosted In USA Was Won By A Nigerian Female Chef With Price Money Of 1,000 USD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
And Moreover It Should Have Been Hosted In A Neutral Ground, Not The Forever Biased Ghana
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by Akowemoon(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Maybe the chef wey represent us na from Ekiti so im go cook pepper instead of Jollof rice,How we no go fail?..over to lai Mohammed
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by segneyukk(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rematch....we must start the competition again... this time I will represent
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by Bluffly: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
When other continents are competing in tech breakthroughs, and meaningful development e in Africa are busy completing for who knows how to cook Jollof rice best.
Hmm
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by zanebaddo(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Orpe7:
Who da fvck represented nigeria? Must have been a flat head ipob. That one na biafuro not nigeria o. A confirm nigerian would have won wit a large margin sef grin
does afonjas cook better than flat head ipob?
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by chiraqDemon(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Really? angry

They Actually competed for that in The world's 2017?

Africans and their love for Mediocrity sha.
Everywhere else ppl have been doing food competitions and u will say it's good and even go on dstv to watch how they make their food. But once Africans decide to do food competition u bash, doesn't that show how u do not appreciate ur own continent?? Smh sha.

2 Likes

Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by vaxx: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Really? angry

you miss it is a waybof promoting hospitality and growing economy. do you know how much Ghana make from tourism annually? you will be surprised to know.

western countries also do it. Trinidad and Tobago is a major example.
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by Sall(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Like play like play this jillof rice issue has become a competition.
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin
Gambia Jollof Rice ti takeover

Naija Jollof Rice is a leaner n a local champion
who day talk
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by kaymical(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
Gambian Jollof way i don chop before way dey taste like fermented tomato and smells like mess..... angry
na your mouth no get taste sir
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by Sleyanya1(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
vaxx:
you miss it is a waybof promoting hospitality and growing economy. do you know how much Ghana make from tourism annually? you will be surprised to know.

western countries also do it. Trinidad and Tobago is a major example.

Alright thanks for being Constructive in your comment above I appreciate. I rushed to comment based on the Title /Topic. Later read it was geared to towards Tourism & culture promotion.

I didn't want to Modify my earlier post because we truly need to advance other sectors of the African region, then the tourism can come in as a compliment.

You can use Dubai & other developed countries, they still have their various tourist centers and generate revenues, but firstly advances must be achieved in other sectors like Health, ICT, Power, Security as they'd be like the engines powering Tourism & would ensure safety of the Tourists.
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by abilemi(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Really? angry

what is awkward about it? Do u know how many of such happens in Canada and US daily?. Haven't you heard of master chef?

1 Like

Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by haddeylium(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
when other foreign countries are competing with nuclear energy; inventory and other notable development
mah dear African countries are dragging jolof rice with each other
we all av our right...buh stop abusing ur stupidity
Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by kuuljay(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Am sure they cooks that represented Nigeria were drawn from the south west, worst cooks in the country after hausa.we all know that when it comes to cooking good food in this country most of us nigerians where ever we find ourselves we always look for an Igbo or calabar woman,I am not being tribalistic here and besides am from the north.

Quote me and say nonsense and see amadioha sow your nyash with by cycle spook

As you can see am busy

Nonsense

Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by DjSustain(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Next time I will represent Nigeria... The person probably didn't add AJI-NO MOTO

Re: Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition by MrBONE2(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
UnknownT:
Whoever represented Nigeria in that competition better don't come back home, how could you lose such a competition grin
@dominique, it was Senegal that Lie Moh'd said and not Gambia
We Want such person at KiVuKi Landgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination / I've Not Cooked In 8 Months - Nigerian Lady Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.