Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,973 members, 7,969,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:30 PM

Good Multivitamin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good Multivitamin (3217 Views)

A New Multivitamin And Vitality Health Drink Coming Out Soon! / Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? / What Is The Best Time Of The Day To Take Multivitamin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Multivitamin by 9iceX(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2010
I find it dificult to go hungry. 2ruout a whole day, i may eat just once without any more signs of hunger. But recently, folks complained of me growing so lean. Can anyone here recommend me a very gud multi vitamins that can make me go very hungry often timez

1 Like

Re: Good Multivitamin by Fogman(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2010
@ poster, what u need is apetite stimulant eg Cypron, Cypri gold, etc they are very effective. Used them and the result is good, but be ready to sleep in the kitchen.
Re: Good Multivitamin by honey247(f): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2010
try super appetite but u will have to get yourself enough fruits and food cos u will have to sleep and at the same time get hungry
Re: Good Multivitamin by Fogman(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2010
Just to add that the above drugs cypron, cypri gold, super apeti are all various brands of cyproheptadine. More brands are still available in the market. They all induce deep sleep and stimulate apetite.
Re: Good Multivitamin by 9iceX(m): 1:21am On Feb 22, 2010
Thanks guyz, i ll gv those a trial

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.porstory..com / Genotype: AS And AS Marriage The Solutions People Don't Talk About / COVID-19 Update For October 25 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.