Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

Which Is The Last Windows Phone That You Know About Or Can Recall? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Last Windows Phone That You Know About Or Can Recall? (724 Views)

My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / Is There Any Other Phone As Useless As Windows Phone / Bill Gates Switches To Android Phone, Dumps Windows Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Last Windows Phone That You Know About Or Can Recall? by bongolistik(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
It is easier for people to call out Blackberry and call Blackberry a sinking ship or already sunk ship in the mobile smartphone hemisphere, but little did many know that like Blackberry, Windows phones are also sinking like Titanic.

If you were ask the last time you heard about Windows phone or to mention the latest Windows phone that you can think about, I know many of you will get it wrong and would go as far to mention 2015 Windows devices like Lumia et al, without even knowing that Windows had a flagship device last year

But now, the biggest question is in 2017, would you buy go for a Windows phone, and if yes, which of them will you go for?

Source: http://highteknology.com/2017/08/where-are-windows-phones.html
Re: Which Is The Last Windows Phone That You Know About Or Can Recall? by delikay4luv: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
I still have HTC 8X with me. Good phone
Re: Which Is The Last Windows Phone That You Know About Or Can Recall? by Opistorincos(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lumia 520

(1) (Reply)

The Telecom Industry Provides $68 Billion FDI, NCC / Glo Mouth-dropping Data Plans Unveiled / Huawei-unveils-ai-powered-smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.