Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) (52299 Views)

Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) / Chicken Thief Stripped Unclad, Bound With Chicken And Paraded For Theft / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by godchildjayboy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
I just hope they won't do with him jungle justice over there.
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by Tayonic: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Shameful act by him but even more shameful that they cannot​ punish him discretely.
They should have done this without posting his video or pictures online.
I don't know why some Nigerians reason like this.
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by Amberon11: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Useless boys. They are all thieve who scam people for a living yet they wanna lynch a fellow thief.
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Oohh goodness me... shocked

hope IamJ is reading this because he is next on the line

Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by okerekeikpo: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
FuckBuhari:
respect ursef old f@g. Can't you act like u've got some common sense? A Nigerian was caught stealing, instead to counsel him, u are bringing Afonja into the discussion.

Tribalism is taking over the social media, especially, NAIRALAND. we should pls try and embrace one another regardless of the tribe the person comes from.

is Afonja ur name?
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by okerekeikpo: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
3rdavefarms:

Brainless okereke I can tell you categorically that everyone present there are Igbo I mean unfortunate OGBO's that can't survive the test of time. Osofo nii
u r looking for my trouble o
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Narldon:

VERY CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE

Just 500 NAIRA MTN RECHARGE CARD

cheesy
I would love to buy d land since its not cost at all
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by stabilizer: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
okerekeikpo:

Which trouble? Do you know what trouble is? I advice you to be reasonable before you run out of free mb.
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by okerekeikpo: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
stabilizer:

Which trouble? Do you know what trouble is? I advice you to be reasonable before you run out of free mb.
instead of u to advice ur brothers u are here insulting me
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by stabilizer: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
okerekeikpo:
instead of u to advice ur brothers u are here insulting me

No one is insulting you bro but imagine your quote? Understanding is different from intelligent, it's very rare to lack both. I mean no harm bro but please grow up in your media contributions
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by 8stargeneral: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Stripping him unclad is not d best,be ur brothers keeper
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by darlenese(f): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Narldon:

cheesy

5862 5256 4852 7852 5525 5288 4848 0529 8587 8526
select any 12 number and load it fast
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by darlenese(f): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Narldon:

cheesy

Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by Narldon: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
darlenese:

shocked

Seriously?

By I thought MTN is 16 digit pin?

Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
It's only Africans that can do that over there. Am sure it's Nigerians that will unclad their fellow Nigerians. See them Yahoo guys. Educated and well to do Nigerian will report to police or call 911 but useless and good for nothing Nigerians will behave like animals. I just wish they deport all these fools am seeing there. Nonsense.
They can't call the cop, he probably stole money they all made from fraud.
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by darlenese(f): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin
Narldon:

shocked

Seriously?

yeah that's true. grin
Narldon:

shocked

Seriously?

yeah that's true.
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by akigbemaru: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian guy was severely dealt with and stripped unclad after he was caught during robbery operation at the residence of some Nigerian guys living in Negeri Sembilan area of Malaysia. According to the young man who was apprehended and tied up, he came to ask his friend for house rent when he noticed that the door was opened as he decided to "utilize the opportunity" by stealing money, phones and other valuables.

After he was caught, his clothes were removed as he was beaten mercilessly by the Nigerian house occupants ..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nigerian-guy-beaten-stripped-caught-stealing-malaysia-photosvideo.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqAeZm-aSnA
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by okerekeikpo: 12:45am On Aug 29, 2017
stabilizer:

No one is insulting you bro but imagine your quote? Understanding is different from intelligent, it's very rare to lack both. I mean no harm bro but please grow up in your media contributions
respect your self
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by KcAngel(m): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2017
FUNNY... ALL OF DEM WEY DEY BEAT THE GUY NA SAME....#AKWUKWO KA FANCHA NIILE NA-ATU NA MALAYSIA
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by DJInfluence: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2017
lol... you dey go steal from people wey leave naija go hustle. You no know say guys eyes dey red. grin grin grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by DJInfluence: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2017
stabilizer:

Haha... so wetin you call this your post na bros? Below is wetin i understand say you dey try talk

........With all due respect dude, you be mumu raise to the power 6......

Abeg, make anybody no vex for me, na wetin i understand i talk. cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2017
okerekeikpo:

As how you won enter market nakedly today abi .... I'm not the type you can talk anyhow to so go and sit down gently somewhere
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by okerekeikpo: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
3rdavefarms:

As how you won enter market nakedly today abi .... I'm not the type you can talk anyhow to so go and sit down gently somewhere
hmmmmmm u r threatening me o, I no do u anything o
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
okerekeikpo:
hmmmmmm u r threatening me o, I no do u anything o

Location confirmed .... I'm tracking you with each post ip network you are in trouble right now
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by okerekeikpo: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
3rdavefarms:

Location confirmed .... I'm tracking you with each post ip network you are in trouble right now
u r tracking me with ip I been think say u be native doctor sef
Re: Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) by CDCEO001: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2017
If it was Malaysians that treated a Nigerian like this, every Nigerian will start a protest and call Malaysians names.
We treat ourselves bad both at home and abroad, but feels bad when a foreigner do to us half of what we do to our own people.

What he did is not good but he shouldn't be treated like that, even Malaysian police will not beat him.
We need to be civilised!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla / Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.